Cam'ron - Weekend Girl really is a beautiful ballad.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listen to the first verse of this song...then go back and listen to the first verse of Cam's song.

He literally traced AZ's flow/cadence, 100% trace job...and had the nerve to actually release the song, lol. That's not "paying homage" or whatever other pass you try to give him, that's just stealing someone's whole shyt. Can't respect it...not to mention he didn't even pull it off right, :gag:. Salute to AZ.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
THIS IS UP THERE WITH LLOYD BANKS "PICTURE THIS" AND JUELZ "CLOCKWORK" ON MY LIST OF "HOW THE fukk DID THIS NOT POP?" SONGS

ESPECIALLY THE BANKS shyt... IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NY IN THE SUMMER JUST LISTEN TO THIS

:wow::wow:
Totally forgot about this song. This was my shyt back in the day and you ain't even lying, driving around bumping this in the whip on my drives from BK to Harlem to see my girl at the time the summer this came out was
:blessed:
That sample so majestic

Sinister

Banned
Daps

Listen to the first verse of this song...then go back and listen to the first verse of Cam's song.

He literally traced AZ's flow/cadence, 100% trace job...and had the nerve to actually release the song, lol. That's not "paying homage" or whatever other pass you try to give him, that's just stealing someone's whole shyt. Can't respect it...not to mention he didn't even pull it off right, :gag:. Salute to AZ.

Shut up