Can any DJ Muggs fans help me figure this out? Did Eminem steal this beat?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it does kinda sound like a beat that woulda been on that garbage ass double album cypress hill dropped where the 2nd cd was all rock.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It does sound like something Em would produce or co produced, it uses the same background chops that Em is known to use like these songs

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
it does kinda sound like a beat that woulda been on that garbage ass double album cypress hill dropped where the 2nd cd was all rock.

damn i dont think i ever seen you not hate in a thread regardless the topic

It does sound like something Em would produce or co produced, it uses the same background chops that Em is known to use like these songs

yea my consensus is muggs produced it and maybe eminem put those lil horns over it sounds like his style

but the bulk of the beat, that synth and bass is def muggs

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I might be remebering this wrong but I have a memory of this track first showing up on a Muggs hosted mixtape or compilation.

yes same memory here, last eminem/gunit posse cut i enjoyed

everything on SA vol 1 was muggs

I always assumed it was a Muggs beat cuz he was listed on the first version I heard. And I thought thats why Em was shouting them out all over his verse "Kill a man like Sen Dog" "vato" and "mira mira" etc

exactly

eminem either co prod by adding lil things or jus jacked the beat and paid him off (alchemist is his boy)

yall gotta compare the version on soul assasins vol 1 to the retail version to really peep differences