Can anyone explain to me why single payer health care is bad for America?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone?

that is one thing that just doesn't make sense to me. Why is anyone against this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is pretty fukkin huge. comparing 330 million ppl america to 40 million sweden or whatever fukk they do, is stupid

but i agree with it :ehh: we need to divert money from the military and spend it on healthcare

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
it is pretty fukkin huge. comparing 330 million ppl america to 40 million sweden or whatever fukk they do, is stupid

but i agree with it :ehh: we need to divert money from the military and spend it on healthcare
I've heard this line thrown out time and time again without validation. How does our country's size preclude us from having a single payer option? Everything would just scale up. By this logic the IRS and other national administrative organizations shouldn't function.... but they do

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard this line thrown out time and time again without validation. How does our country's size preclude us from having a single payer option? Everything would just scale up. By this logic the IRS and other national administrative organizations shouldn't function.... but they do
its how i feel :yeshrug: the size, immigration are obstacles

maybe im wrong :ehh:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

The proportionality of those paying into the pool is going to be the same too. Yes you have 330 mill but you also have a larger amount of people paying into the pool too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The proportionality of those paying into the pool is going to be the same too. Yes you have 330 mill but you also have a larger amount of people paying into the pool too.
and the more you have to cater to, the more inefficient it is

plus, the more people paying in is obviously going to be at lower levels of paying in :yeshrug:
and i gotta come back to this. hows the VA doing :mjlol:

i also read once that the tax system would collapse if the public knew the IRS was 90 percent bluffing :sas1:

look, id love for this country to have universal healthcare. id be happy to pay a little more. although frankly, mass is one of the GOAT states when it comes to that shyt, and we have our shyt together so i dont know why other states cant do it as well

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
and the more you have to cater to, the more inefficient it is

plus, the more people paying in is obviously going to be at lower levels of paying in :yeshrug:
This is no different than what we have now. Who do you think is paying for uninsured people's healthcare :dahell:

and i gotta come back to this. hows the VA doing :mjlol:

i also read once that the tax system would collapse if the public knew the IRS was 90 percent bluffing :sas1:
Just because you read something doesn't mean it's true.

look, id love for this country to have universal healthcare. id be happy to pay a little more. although frankly, mass is one of the GOAT states when it comes to that shyt, and we have our shyt together so i dont know why other states cant do it as well
None of this addresses why a single payer option wouldn't work in the US. Even if it's less efficient than it is in smaller countries, so what? How much less inefficient would it be? How would it compare to the clusterfukk we had before and during the ACA?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
whether people like it or not, this country will probably be forced into single payer sooner or later. People cant afford insurance or drugs.

Yup ..:obama: Barry pulled the old Cloward-priven strategy out the archives brushed the dust off and hit play

They knew the current "double payer" system will lead to instability and rising costs but the extra people being covered wont let go without major political blowback