Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going to be a close series.The Suns & Nuggets play down to the wire every time they face each other.Ayton guards Jokic maybe better than any player in the league.Jokic might be forced to play more like Dirk this series.Kenny Smith made a great point last night.Jokic won't be able to dominate the post against Ayton.The one guy who normally kills the Suns is Jamal Murray.He's a guy who could neutralize Book's scoring with his own.I think Booker's going to go absolutely ape shyt.Monty's been trying to get him to be more decisive with the ball.Mainly when it comes to scoring opportunities.Book normally likes to back out and ISO, but in the last two games against the Lakers, he started taking what the defense was giving him.Executing more catch & shoots..One, two dribbles & let it fly.If Book's finally starting to understand that, it's going to get ugly.All that over-dribbling just give the defense a chance to set up their strategy against you.I think Book will conserve more energy by making quick decisions with the ball.Seems as if he gets in a better rhythm.Leading to better efficiency.This is the way I envisioned him playing with CP3 all year.Looks like he finally stopped being stubborn & went away from the ISO hero ball.
I like what Monty said after book wasn’t scoring and looking hesitant he said the defense is too good you going to have to take your first look . I wish Thibs had told this to Randle

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
@JACK! so you're saying Lebron is better than Kobe because he won finals MVPs?
I'll wait for an actual response instead of the emotional bullshyt you sent

edit: once again justifying greatness by boxed in parameters, if you reach for one lane you immediately destroy 4 others because many people in history have done those lanes better. You cant offset a disagreement by going backwards with logic. Everything cats fight for, handfuls of other people are better at and yall call them bums.

Tim Duncan alone immediately offsets any argument, whether you want to speak on years ago or just a handful ago. And he grabbed those rings straight off the dude you're crying about :yeshrug:There's no reason both dudes cant exist as legends, and neither be the GOAT too. If a single dude makes you feel tingly and shyt inside, why dont you write him a letter sometime and not me

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
@JACK! so you're saying Lebron is better than Kobe because he won finals MVPs?
I'll wait for an actual response instead of the emotional bullshyt you sent

edit: once again justifying greatness by boxed in parameters, if you reach for one lane you immediately destroy 4 others because many people in history have done those lanes better. You cant offset a disagreement by going backwards with logic. Everything cats fight for, handfuls of other people are better at and yall call them bums.

Tim Duncan alone immediately offsets any argument, whether you want to speak on years ago or just a handful ago. And he grabbed those rings straight off the dude you're crying about :yeshrug:There's no reason both dudes cant exist as legends, and neither be the GOAT too. If a single dude makes you feel tingly and shyt inside, why dont you write him a letter sometime and not me
No dummy, he's better than Kobe because he's better than Kobe according to every barometer that measures greatness. He peaked higher than Kobe, he's had better playoff runs than Kobe, he's had better regular seasons than Kobe, he's performed better in the finals than Kobe, he's won more finals as the engine on his team than Kobe. I'm not trying to hate on Kobe, he's an all-time great and I never even mentioned him but to suggest that Kobe or Duncan is better than Bron at this point is just silly.

All of the other dumb shyt you're spewing is easily countered. Bron has won 4 rings in 18 seasons-- all as the best player on his team. Kobe won 5 rings in 20 seasons, Shaq won 4 rings in 19 seasons, Duncan won 5 rings in 19 seasons, and Kareem won 6 rings in 20 seasons but none have as many finals MVPs as Bron and all were the second option during one championship run or another. The idea that he's not as great as any of them or even Jordan because he couldn't beat the 07 Spurs with Boobie Gibson and Larry Hughes, the 67 win Warriors with Mozgov and Dellavadova or the KD and Steph Warriors with Tristan Thompson and Kyle Korver is the type of analysis you'd expect from dumb nikkas that get their talking points from Skip Bayless.

Keep all of your homoerotic fantasies to your self homie. You dudes come on this site with surface reasoning and start projecting when you don't have any counterarguments.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
No dummy, he's better than Kobe because he's better than Kobe according to every barometer that measures greatness. He peaked higher than Kobe, he's had better playoff runs than Kobe, he's had better regular seasons than Kobe, he's performed better in the finals than Kobe, he's won more finals as the engine on his team than Kobe. I'm not trying to hate on Kobe, he's an all-time great and I never even mentioned him but to suggest that Kobe or Duncan is better than Bron at this point is just silly.

All of the other dumb shyt you're spewing is easily countered. Bron has won 4 rings in 18 seasons-- all as the best player on his team. Kobe won 5 rings in 20 seasons, Shaq won 4 rings in 19 seasons, Duncan won 5 rings in 19 seasons, and Kareem won 6 rings in 20 seasons but none have as many finals MVPs as Bron and all were the second option during one championship run or another. The idea that he's not as great as any of them or even Jordan because he couldn't beat the 07 Spurs with Boobie Gibson and Larry Hughes, the 67 win Warriors with Mozgov and Dellavadova or the KD and Steph Warriors with Tristan Thompson and Kyle Korver is the type of analysis you'd expect from dumb nikkas that get their talking points from Skip Bayless.

Keep all of your homoerotic fantasies to your self homie. You dudes come on this site with surface reasoning and start projecting when you don't have any counterarguments.

but the debate you projected was finals mvps :shaq: now you are saying rings vs seasons ... many players still have better stats and/or more rings
I get it though now, you are a lebron fan... you think he's better than the world... that's your opinion. The homoerotic fantasy shyt is funny since you're the one defending other men :troll:
the fact you think Lebron is better than kobe is your opinion but also nuts... I respect it but Lebron would even tell you he would get scrapped up by real killers
If Delonte West is fukking your mom raw what do you think Jordan is gonna do? :russ: nikkas like Kobe are dead set on destroying your life and Lebron said it himself "I let the world down by not making it to the finals when Kobe did"

yall cats love everything besides winning in a sport where (like all sports) you have to win to finish the season
yall say warriors record and getting beat blah blah... then disregard losing on a massive scale almost always
yall deflect with stats then shun other people with better stats
you call a man the best on the squad who consistently walks out on his team and builds teams to his needs or pouts about it
yall call a man top dog who ran to miami and promised 7 championships only to get laid the fukk down on another mans team anyway
yall worship a man who gets all his points off crab dribbles and pirouettes into the lane and shoots shakey as fukk
consistently pass blame off to the teammates he handpicks and then call them scrubs if it doesnt work out in his favor
call boston the first super team when those nikkas were solid but senile and rondo was drafted there
yall never bring up ray allen saving the game, or kyries step back over the greatest shooter of all time ... but continently bring up the corpse of Andre Igoudala getting blocked as the moment when dude had a back injury and shouldnt even have been playing that game
yall never bring up the worst finals of all time when Spurs broke up Miami Heat by just running backdoor cuts and motion offense all game. People didnt even watch the end of that finals because it was a blowout
yall shyt on kevin love when he was the only one locking up Steph when it mattered, and Matt Delladova had to go to the hospital, simply from guarding the man
yall disregard dude not even being clutch so much that he cant hit open free throws

but we're supposed to sit here like stats and shyt that dont matter are a W when other people are better statistically at everything in history
everytime yall say some deflection shyt, you just prove another point correct. Spurs alone took turns grabbing Finals MVPs off dudes corpse... Kawhi built his career off it. You said with a straight face dudes arent number one option on their team... like Tim Duncan doesnt exist. Which proves my point. If you are saying Kawhi at the time was the number one option you're logically saying the dude who locked Lebron up and destroyed him in Miami is better ... off whatever stats and statistics you want to bring up. Right? since he grabbed those finals Mvps and W's off Lebron? :wow: or we can go another way with logic, if Lebron is goat and we agree... doesnt that make everyone that beat him over the top level players? that doesnt even make sense... because then you wouldnt be GOAT even for your time. Unless you wanna pretend like all the people he played with are suddenly bums to fit your convo

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
but the debate you projected was finals mvps :shaq: now you are saying rings vs seasons ... many players still have better stats and/or more rings
I get it though now, you are a lebron fan... you think he's better than the world... that's your opinion. The homoerotic fantasy shyt is funny since you're the one defending other men :troll:
the fact you think Lebron is better than kobe is your opinion but also nuts... I respect it but Lebron would even tell you he would get scrapped up by real killers
If Delonte West is fukking your mom raw what do you think Jordan is gonna do? :russ: nikkas like Kobe are dead set on destroying your life and Lebron said it himself "I let the world down by not making it to the finals when Kobe did"

yall cats love everything besides winning in a sport where (like all sports) you have to win to finish the season
yall say warriors record and getting beat blah blah... then disregard losing on a massive scale almost always
yall deflect with stats then shun other people with better stats
you call a man the best on the squad who consistently walks out on his team and builds teams to his needs or pouts about it
yall call a man top dog who ran to miami and promised 7 championships only to get laid the fukk down on another mans team anyway
yall worship a man who gets all his points off crab dribbles and pirouettes into the lane and shoots shakey as fukk
consistently pass blame off to the teammates he handpicks and then call them scrubs if it doesnt work out in his favor
call boston the first super team when those nikkas were solid but senile and rondo was drafted there
yall never bring up ray allen saving the game, or kyries step back over the greatest shooter of all time ... but continently bring up the corpse of Andre Igoudala getting blocked as the moment when dude had a back injury and shouldnt even have been playing that game
yall never bring up the worst finals of all time when Spurs broke up Miami Heat by just running backdoor cuts and motion offense all game. People didnt even watch the end of that finals because it was a blowout
yall shyt on kevin love when he was the only one locking up Steph when it mattered, and Matt Delladova had to go to the hospital, simply from guarding the man
yall disregard dude not even being clutch so much that he cant hit open free throws

but we're supposed to sit here like stats and shyt that dont matter are a W when other people are better statistically at everything in history
everytime yall say some deflection shyt, you just prove another point correct. Spurs alone took turns grabbing Finals MVPs off dudes corpse... Kawhi built his career off it. You said with a straight face dudes arent number one option on their team... like Tim Duncan doesnt exist. Which proves my point. If you are saying Kawhi at the time was the number one option you're logically saying the dude who locked Lebron up and destroyed him in Miami is better ... off whatever stats and statistics you want to bring up. Right? since he grabbed those finals Mvps and W's off Lebron? :wow: or we can go another way with logic, if Lebron is goat and we agree... doesnt that make everyone that beat him over the top level players? that doesnt even make sense... because then you wouldnt be GOAT even for your time. Unless you wanna pretend like all the people he played with are suddenly bums to fit your convo
You really typed up a lot of shyt to confirm that you don't know anything about ball. I'm defending the sanctity of basketball, idiots like you watch first take every morning and think you're experts on the game.. It's sickening.

Kobe was a killer right? It's funny ya'll got more smoke for Bron losing to a team with two MVPs and two all-stars with cats like Kyle Korver and Dellavadova than you do for any of Kobe's losses:
  • lost in 6 to the Spurs in the second round with Shaq
  • lost in 5 to the Pistons with no superstar
  • didn't make the playoffs in 05
  • blew a 3-1 lead in 06 to the Suns
  • lost in 5 to the Suns in 07
  • lost to the Celtics in 6 and got blown out in the elimination game
  • got swept in the second round against the Mavs as a higher seed
  • lost to the baby thunder in 5 in 2012
Kobe is a legend but you clowns wave off or contextualize any of his losses and act like anytime Lebron loses when his team is outmatched is an indictment on his career.

As for the other shytty narratives you co-opted from Skip bayless:
- Losing on massive scale? Lebron has won at the same rate as Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe, etc. And has always won as the engine of his team. If 4 rings in 18 seasons is losing at massive scale then all of those cats were losers as well. Unless you're an idiot that thinks losing in the finals is somehow worse than losing in the first or second round, which I suppose is the case.
- Statistically he is probably the greatest player ever.
- Ya'll penalize dude for getting drafted by one of the worst franchises ever.. A franchise that never won shyt before he played for them or after he played for them. So Bron is penalized for changing teams in free agency instead of having the luxury of being drafted on a team with Shaq or Kareem or having his front office draft Scottie Pippen. Instead, Lebron played for a team that didn't want to trade JJ Hickson for Amare Stoudamire and he's criticized for leaving via free agency when most players would have done the same. Kobe is on video cussing out Mitch for not trading half the roster to get Jason Kidd.
- Those Boston Celtics that you call senile were 30 when they teamed up.. The same age as Harden and KD are now and the same age as Bron when he first went back to Cleveland. Ya'll nikkas aren't even consistent with your arguments... You're over here typing up essays about Bron losing at 36 in his 18th season but act like three nikkas teaming up at age 30 should be disregarded because of age.
- Ya'll bring up Ray hitting that clutch shot and ignore that Lebron scored 12 points in the 4th quarter of that game to erase a 10 point deficit. Ya'll love bringing up Kyrie's shot and ignore that Bron hit a clutch three to give the Cavs the lead right before Kyrie's shot, averaged a triple double during that finals, and dropped 41 in back to back games to force a game 7.
- The 2014 finals when Bron averaged 28 PPG on 70% TS while Wade averaged 15 PPG on 50% TS? The Spurs had FIVE players that performed better than Wade in that series. Wade's knees were shot after four straight years of making the finals, he was never the same player after that but somehow the Heat losing that series falls squarely on Bron. Like I said, shyt analysis from nikkas that don't actually watch the games.
- Exactly, Delladova went to the hospital because he was not equipped to play such a large role on the biggest stage. The fact that you're trying to sell him as anything but a role player who shouldn't see more than a few minutes a game proves the agenda you clowns have. Dude has been racking up DNPs for the last 5-6 years but somehow Lebron is supposed to win with him as his second best player. Shows how delusional you nikkas are.
- I guess having the most playoff buzzer beaters in NBA history isn't clutch. Bron got more playoff game winners than Jordan and Kobe and has led the league in 4th quarter scoring for a number of years throughout his career. You nikkas come with the same recycled narratives that are easily disproven if you ever bothered to watch the sport.

:mjlol: You don't even know what you're talking about. Who are these other players that are "statistically better at everything".. point to actual numbers. Lebron lost to the Spurs twice- once at 22 on a team with boobie gibson and delonte west. If you think that's the Spurs taking turns on him then I'd love to see what you gotta say about what the Celtics and Pistons did to Jordan. Lebron's losses can easily be contextualized by anyone that bothered to watch the games. Kawhi got outplayed by Lebron and won finals MVP because he was on a balanced historic team with several great players. Lebron was on a team running on fumes with two co-stars that were never the same after that season.

Lebron played eight seasons with weak supporting casts (2003-2010, 2018), two seasons on injured teams (2014 and 2015) which leaves about six strong teams (2011-2013, 2016-2017, 2020). In 2017, he faced one of the greatest teams ever assembled. According to your shytty logic, KD and Steph should be considered better players than Bron because they were able to beat Bron with Kevin Love as his best teammate. I guess that means Isiah Thomas, Dumars, and Bird are all better than Jordan and Nash is better than Kobe.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You really typed up a lot of shyt to confirm that you don't know anything about ball. I'm defending the sanctity of basketball, idiots like you watch first take every morning and think you're experts on the game.. It's sickening.

Kobe was a killer right? It's funny ya'll got more smoke for Bron losing to a team with two MVPs and two all-stars with cats like Kyle Korver and Dellavadova than you do for any of Kobe's losses:
  • lost in 6 to the Spurs in the second round with Shaq
  • lost in 5 to the Pistons with no superstar
  • didn't make the playoffs in 05
  • blew a 3-1 lead in 06 to the Suns
  • lost in 5 to the Suns in 07
  • lost to the Celtics in 6 and got blown out in the elimination game
  • got swept in the second round against the Mavs as a higher seed
  • lost to the baby thunder in 5 in 2012
Kobe is a legend but you clowns wave off or contextualize any of his losses and act like anytime Lebron loses when his team is outmatched is an indictment on his career.

As for the other shytty narratives you co-opted from Skip bayless:
- Losing on massive scale? Lebron has won at the same rate as Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe, etc. And has always won as the engine of his team. If 4 rings in 18 seasons is losing at massive scale then all of those cats were losers as well. Unless you're an idiot that thinks losing in the finals is somehow worse than losing in the first or second round, which I suppose is the case.
- Statistically he is probably the greatest player ever.
- Ya'll penalize dude for getting drafted by one of the worst franchises ever.. A franchise that never won shyt before he played for them or after he played for them. So Bron is penalized for changing teams in free agency instead of having the luxury of being drafted on a team with Shaq or Kareem or having his front office draft Scottie Pippen. Instead, Lebron played for a team that didn't want to trade JJ Hickson for Amare Stoudamire and he's criticized for leaving via free agency when most players would have done the same. Kobe is on video cussing out Mitch for not trading half the roster to get Jason Kidd.
- Those Boston Celtics that you call senile were 30 when they teamed up.. The same age as Harden and KD are now and the same age as Bron when he first went back to Cleveland. Ya'll nikkas aren't even consistent with your arguments... You're over here typing up essays about Bron losing at 36 in his 18th season but act like three nikkas teaming up at age 30 should be disregarded because of age.
- Ya'll bring up Ray hitting that clutch shot and ignore that Lebron scored 12 points in the 4th quarter of that game to erase a 10 point deficit. Ya'll love bringing up Kyrie's shot and ignore that Bron hit a clutch three to give the Cavs the lead right before Kyrie's shot, averaged a triple double during that finals, and dropped 41 in back to back games to force a game 7.
- The 2014 finals when Bron averaged 28 PPG on 70% TS while Wade averaged 15 PPG on 50% TS? The Spurs had FIVE players that performed better than Wade in that series. Wade's knees were shot after four straight years of making the finals, he was never the same player after that but somehow the Heat losing that series falls squarely on Bron. Like I said, shyt analysis from nikkas that don't actually watch the games.
- Exactly, Delladova went to the hospital because he was not equipped to play such a large role on the biggest stage. The fact that you're trying to sell him as anything but a role player who shouldn't see more than a few minutes a game proves the agenda you clowns have. Dude has been racking up DNPs for the last 5-6 years but somehow Lebron is supposed to win with him as his second best player. Shows how delusional you nikkas are.
- I guess having the most playoff buzzer beaters in NBA history isn't clutch. Bron got more playoff game winners than Jordan and Kobe and has led the league in 4th quarter scoring for a number of years throughout his career. You nikkas come with the same recycled narratives that are easily disproven if you ever bothered to watch the sport.

:mjlol: You don't even know what you're talking about. Who are these other players that are "statistically better at everything".. point to actual numbers. Lebron lost to the Spurs twice- once at 22 on a team with boobie gibson and delonte west. If you think that's the Spurs taking turns on him then I'd love to see what you gotta say about what the Celtics and Pistons did to Jordan. Lebron's losses can easily be contextualized by anyone that bothered to watch the games. Kawhi got outplayed by Lebron and won finals MVP because he was on a balanced historic team with several great players. Lebron was on a team running on fumes with two co-stars that were never the same after that season.

Lebron played eight seasons with weak supporting casts (2003-2010, 2018), two seasons on injured teams (2014 and 2015) which leaves about six strong teams (2011-2013, 2016-2017, 2020). In 2017, he faced one of the greatest teams ever assembled. According to your shytty logic, KD and Steph should be considered better players than Bron because they were able to beat Bron with Kevin Love as his best teammate. I guess that means Isiah Thomas, Dumars, and Bird are all better than Jordan and Nash is better than Kobe.
MJ is the goat