Can I ask a very basic question?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If 1 man has a kingdom that was attacked and overtaken by another mans kingdom, whos fault is it? and if the defeated man wants back his kingdom who is the onus on?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reserves seat for the fukkery that's about to come :sas2:

:russ::russ::russ:

Brah, Im sorry. I have to call out to complete bytch ass ness and victimization of black males today and I can already see the defeated victimized negros pouring on.

Its 2015, your kingdom has been taken over, yet you do nothing but whine :mjlol:. Absolutely nothing is your fault, you blame none of your problems on yourself. What kind of hoe shyt is this? This is what single mother hood has done to the men of our community. They don't know their position as men.

Lets present another scenerios once again.

You're house gets robbed, all your shyt is gone.

Victimized Negro mentality

Damn I've been robbed. Bruh you see what they did to me? What am I gonna do?

10 Years later: Brah I don't have a TV, I got robbed 10 years ago. What am I suppose to do?

His kids: We don't have a TV our dad got robbed when he was young

Real Black Male

Damn this nikkas caught me slipping :wow:, didn't see it coming

I need to get up out of here, how can I stop this from happening? Maybe I'll get an alarm and get a weapon taken out. Is this something that happens often in this neighborhood? Was I targeted? Let me take to some of my neighbors and see if their good.

-----------------

2 Completely different outlooks on a situation. 1 is self reflective because the male has not allowed himself to become a victim :francis:. He looks at the situation, and thinks critically about it, and comes up with a solution. Action is taken IMMEDIATELY.

Looking at this forum, which type of males frequent here. Real Black Males, or victimized negros? White Supremacy is stopping them from doing everything :mjlol:. They have a victim mentality thats why they haven't self reflected and figured out whats needed to better themselves. Their forefathers were real men, that's why they had what they had even under the harsher circumstances they lived in in that time. Black Wall street didn't get built by some victimized negros blaming white supremacy. What did your black ass expect, you got dominated. :mjlol:. This real talk is what these negros are scared of because it puts the ONUS on them and makes them look crazy for being in the position they are in NOW. They want to blame "white supremacy" :mjlol:.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at them, to weak to accept the truth. :russ:. Neg and hide like woman.

I will not give you nobody to put the blame on.

Your counterpart, black woman, are you not responsible for them? Claim they wear weave, act ghetto, and who do you think that's a reflection of? Is that white supremacy to? Is it not you who they style themselves for? Who's ideals are they trying to meet? These victimized negros are a JOKE. :mjlol: . Absolutely nothing is their fault, AS USUAL.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They will come here and deflect. And then go back into threads blaming ALL their soroes on white supremacy. These dudes :snoop:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White supremacy why you don't police your own community.

White supremacy why you allowed yourself to adopt ignorant negro culture

White supremacy why you kill each other

Then beg white supremacy to fix white supremacy

^ The dumb victimized negro mentality.

Everytime a real poster calls then crybabies out they're banned. Like that person Urchin. They hold no responsibility for their actions

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Brah, Im sorry. I have to call out to complete bytch ass ness and victimization of black males today and I can already see the defeated victimized negros pouring on.

Its 2015, your kingdom has been taken over, yet you do nothing but whine :mjlol:. Absolutely nothing is your fault, you blame none of your problems on yourself. What kind of hoe shyt is this? This is what single mother hood has done to the men of our community. They don't know their position as men.

Lets present another :wow::francis::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Look at them, to weak to accept the truth. :russ:. Neg and hide like woman.

I will not give you nobody to put the blame on.

Your counterpart, black woman, are you not responsible for them? Claim they wear weave, act ghetto, and who do you think that's a reflection of? Is that white supremacy to? Is it not you who they style themselves for? Who's ideals are they trying to meet? These victimized negros are a JOKE. :mjlol: . Absolutely nothing is their fault, AS USUAL.
nobody is hiding. You have the typical conservative talking points that can easily be deconstructed. We agree more than we disagree though.
Listen to this lecture.