Can I ask a very basic question?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There is literally not a thread on coli where these men don't make themselves victims.

In threads the victimized negro calls other races of woman who have nothing to do with him, who don't want his half black children ":mjpls:" and racist as if they are obligated to want his black ass. :snoop:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So Deluuxe what's you're answer to fixing the condition of black folks? If it's not group economics and Pan-Africanism then what is it?. I agree with dropping the victim mentality but after we do that then what? What's the next step?

Bra please don't try me with that Nelly Fuller garbage. How are asians, indians, mexicans, and other minorities making there way? White Supremacy only wants to destroy you huh? :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Clown ask the posters on here Ive shown my face on tiny chat. You think Im scared of any of you geeks who can't even get a black woman to sniff you?
Yea you're scared, it's obvious. If you really are black then you're just a c00n who's scared of whites so you take it out on other blacks.

If you are black tho, then why are you talking as if you're not? You're usin terms like "they and they're" in reference to blacks. Either you aren't really black, or you're too stupid to understand basic grammar.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Bra please don't try me with that Nelly Fuller garbage. How are asians, indians, mexicans, and other minorities making there way? White Supremacy only wants to destroy you huh? :mjlol:
So no answer? Alright. But to answer your question Asains, Indians, Mexicans etc all practice group economics and put their interest before other groups. That's how they thrive. Black folks are caught up in individualism and refuse to come together due to petty differences. We could do the same no doubt.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im not debating these victimized negros in this thread. I realized if they don't get it, they don't get it. Keep "fighting white supremacy" :russ:. Whatever the hell that means. Ive already done this with other posted in other threads go read those. Ive already dealt with this stupid Nelly Fuller logic

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
They will come here and deflect. And then go back into threads blaming ALL their soroes on white supremacy. These dudes :snoop:
I feel where you're coming from, man. However, white supremacy does exist so it's a problem to be discussed. Maybe not all the time and definitely not to make people feel like victims but it should be talked about. There are some folks that constantly blame the white man but there are plenty of others pointing out facts and making a difference. In this tirade, don't forget that while you're generalizing.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
You not slick fakkit hold this neg

:camby:

I get where he's goin with it too. And the fact is the Black man is 100% to blame for all that he's been through (and all that black women have been through too) If you get caught slippin it's your own fault.

Weakness is provocative.

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:russ::russ::russ:

Brah, Im sorry. I have to call out to complete bytch ass ness and victimization of black males today and I can already see the defeated victimized negros pouring on.

Its 2015, your kingdom has been taken over, yet you do nothing but whine :mjlol:. Absolutely nothing is your fault, you blame none of your problems on yourself. What kind of hoe shyt is this? This is what single mother hood has done to the men of our community. They don't know their position as men.

Lets present another scenerios once again.

You're house gets robbed, all your shyt is gone.

Victimized Negro mentality

Damn I've been robbed. Bruh you see what they did to me? What am I gonna do?

10 Years later: Brah I don't have a TV, I got robbed 10 years ago. What am I suppose to do?

His kids: We don't have a TV our dad got robbed when he was young

Real Black Male

Damn this nikkas caught me slipping :wow:, didn't see it coming

I need to get up out of here, how can I stop this from happening? Maybe I'll get an alarm and get a weapon taken out. Is this something that happens often in this neighborhood? Was I targeted? Let me take to some of my neighbors and see if their good.

-----------------

2 Completely different outlooks on a situation. 1 is self reflective because the male has not allowed himself to become a victim :francis:. He looks at the situation, and thinks critically about it, and comes up with a solution. Action is taken IMMEDIATELY.

Looking at this forum, which type of males frequent here. Real Black Males, or victimized negros? White Supremacy is stopping them from doing everything :mjlol:. They have a victim mentality thats why they haven't self reflected and figured out whats needed to better themselves. Their forefathers were real men, that's why they had what they had even under the harsher circumstances they lived in in that time. Black Wall street didn't get built by some victimized negros blaming white supremacy. What did your black ass expect, you got dominated. :mjlol:. This real talk is what these negros are scared of because it puts the ONUS on them and makes them look crazy for being in the position they are in NOW. They want to blame "white supremacy" :mjlol:.

KevinGarnettShocked.gif