Can I ask a very basic question?

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
How are you supposed to get your shyt back when the system is always rigged for you to come up short?

Like playing street fighter with one hand.. But the dude tellin you try harder to pull off combos.. While he playing with 2

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The negro also doesn't understand that his actions are what fuels peoples perceptions of him. He doesn't like being treated like a criminal yet he glorifies ignorant negro culture and makes it his identity. This of course, is because of white supremacy too :snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If 1 man has a kingdom that was attacked and overtaken by another mans kingdom, whos fault is it? and if the defeated man wants back his kingdom who is the onus on?
:mjlol: at this p*ssy who's too scared to id his race online calling anyone else cowards. I'd bet everything that you won't dare say shyt like this to the blacks you encounter offline. Signed up to the site just to get your passive aggressive racist rocks off. The definition of a coward.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
\
Why does it gotta be from people from Toronto always coming with this bullshyt :snoop:
Not all Canadians are the same brehs. I'm not like these other "Toronto posters" :mjpls:

If its people from Toronto who think like me Im VERY proud.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: at this p*ssy who's too scared to id his race online calling anyone else cowards. I'd bet everything that you won't dare say shyt like this to the blacks you encounter offline. Signed up to the site just to get your passive aggressive racist rocks off. The definition of a coward.

Clown ask the posters on here Ive shown my face on tiny chat. You think Im scared of any of you geeks who can't even get a black woman to sniff you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why does it gotta be from people from Toronto always coming with this bullshyt :snoop:
Not all Canadians are the same brehs. I'm not like these other "Toronto posters" :mjpls:

He is Jamaican....the cockroaches of the Black diaspora.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He speaks about black people doing group economics, but that can't be done because negros have adopted a victim mentality. They will not move an INCH.
So Deluuxe what's you're answer to fixing the condition of black folks? If it's not group economics and Pan-Africanism then what is it?. I agree with dropping the victim mentality but after we do that then what? What's the next step?