Can someone explain "GMB takes no losses" to me?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Ok, I get that some people don't want to get married. To be honest, even though I am married, I know marriage isn't for everyone. I would definitely tell most brehs 25 and under to live life, date, and stack that paper, etc. Set up your life for success and the girls will come. Marriage is great, if you want it, but it is hard and takes compromise--I won't sugar coat it. To me it is all worth it in the end.

So this isn't a thread haranguing people to get married. What I don't understand is why people think being GMB or eternally single protects you from "losses"? Over half the brehs I grew up with, went to college with, etc. are single and some are the ultimate bachelors. But take no losses?

The brehs that got a girl pregnant and have been paying child support for 15-18 years and hand over a huge chunk of six figures salaries to some thot they never liked?
The breh that caught uncurable herpes from some girl he was screwing?
The brehs who got stalked and harrased by chicks they pumped and dumped?

Let me not get into people I have heard of informally that had chicks accuse them of rape, harassment, or they found out they were sharing some chick.

I know a lot of guys on the Coli know *everything* about women and claim they won't get messed over by some chick and I am like :comeon:

The only guy who has been single for most of their teens and twenties and hasn't been burned by a chick is the dude who just beats off at night.

So somebody please tell me, how is GMB some magical talisman that protects you? The only benefit I see is not having alimony or half your assets seized. Besides that, the same dumb shyt can happen.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

This thread has potential.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
put your life in a woman's hands brehs*

Now this is true to an extent actually....

A lot of the GMB situations I have seen (Coli and real life) are when the man has a lot more to lose (money etc.) than the woman. I suggest all brehs who are about something get with a brehette with equal aspirations and hopefully income. If she has a lot to lose, she is less likely to pull some bullshyt. If you marry some IG type, don't cry to me for sympathy :camby: