Can someone name a retail Barbecue Sauce better than the goat Sweet Baby Ray's?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be clear. sweet baby rays does get the job done. and stubbs aint no slouch either. but
to truthfully answer the question.

NOTHING

let me say again.
NOTHING is beating out old faithful.
12946076.jpg

and now they have one for all your favorite BBQ hot spots

bull's-eye-bbq-sauces.jpg

if you're one like myself who loves a hint of sweet on your spicey sauce. then by all means take the ORIGINAL bullseye if you can find it. and grab yourself some SUE BEE honey(all honey aint the same). Pour some honey in the sauce, heat the sauce up and mix it in, then pour a bit a black pepper in the sauce. remember do not think "well i might as well get the bullseye honey smoke." dont you do that, even if you can find it. its not the same thing.

stir and heat. keep tasting it. remember dont make it to sweet. just enough to taste a hint of sweetness.

that mix my friends :whew: its tried and true. a black group i use to belong to in college, would sell these once a week in the student union. EVERYONE. i mean EVERYONE(white, black, asian, hispanic, didnt matter) was leaving class just to get one bbq link that was DIPPED in this sauce.

this is why i never understood how someone who loves and knows bbq, could EVAAAA, use some generic bbq sauce. i know Bullseye is made by kraft. or i should say is distributed by them. but that aint no BS sauce. its the real deal. not many people's old parents,unlces or even bbq places can touch that combination that i just gave yall. THANK ME LATER.

and just in case someone tries to tell you that your Sweet baby Ray's isnt getting it done. tell em thats not what THEY say.
guess who's #1 ?

http://www.bbqsuperstars.com/top-100-ranked-bbq-sauces-world/

Stubbs is coming in a close 7th

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Traeger's honey bourbon sauce :ohlawd:

spc121a.jpg

before this it was bullseye and sweet baby rays.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That Sweet Baby's is all that is allowed in my household. But ima give some of these other ones a chance to see what they working with.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
Since talking about rays. These are off the hook as well
512XxFPxtCL._SY450_.jpg

i know its a different Ray

:ohlawd: the only thing that pisses me off about those is that they got all that bag but only fill it up halfway :pissedoff:

But back to the topic at hand... Tried sweet baby rays this year. :wow: I ussually fukk with jack Daniels, bullseye, Tony Roma's and masterpiece. Any of those mix with sriracha :ohlawd: