Can someone name a retail Barbecue Sauce better than the goat Sweet Baby Ray's?

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
no it aint. you have a BROKE persons tastebuds. up your tastebuds game.

you sound like a hoodie that rather have government cheese instead of the real thing from the store, just cause thats what you grew up on.

STEP YA GAME UP. put it this way. I DARE YOU to Buy Bullseye Original and do what i said earlier in the thread. go get yourself some Sue Bee honey(you can use it for Tea and anything else as well so its not a waste). and add some in and throw in some black pepper. put it in a sauce pot together and heat it up to a boiling point. stir as needed. not to much honey, and just enough black pepper.

I DARE You to try it, and tell me that Broke man's sauce is better or even close. i dare you to get a bottle of Original B-Eye by itself and tell me that you will go back to that hood brokeman nonsense.

thats the equivalent of eating packets of watery catsup when you have Heinz Catchup right there in front of you.

:usure: I'll try BullsEye and inbox you, but Kraft Hickory Smoke is everything. It's the only flavor from Kraft I like tbh. You can call it broke, low grade, dogshyt and reduce my birth to nothing for all I care. I fks with it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I bought it off the strength of this thread.. gonna try it tonight when I bbq up some chicken brehs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8309221654_65750229f6_z.jpg

its this piff

my mass heads know about those roast beefs :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
after months of bbqing nonstop..i'd say guy fieri bourbon brown sugar is better.