Can someone name a retail Barbecue Sauce better than the goat Sweet Baby Ray's?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recipes brehs

bruh bruh, listen to me. go back up and read my post. that recipe will set you up for life my friend.

a lot of people do that "i make my own sauce" ask them what are they putting in there? then realize. 99.9% of the people making their own sauce and if its good, they're recreating bullseye original. why be silly and waste time. get that original B-eye, and start from there. then you can add in a secrete ingredient or two.

i had a family member that made some good sauce. but they would start off with that generic kraft crap. i'm like :whoa: why do all of that, when we can buy that bullseye then go from there.

its like you starting from 0 to get to 25, when bullseye eye is at 24. i convinced the fam after a few tries.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sweet Baby Ray's was my favorite until I tasted Rudy's BBQ sauce
41MjEzd4QSL._SX385_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_SH20_.jpg

Sweet Baby Ray's is great, and was my favorite until I got my hand on that Rudy's BBQ sauce. Sometimes Baby Ray's can be too sweet. Rudy's is a little turned down on the sweetness and has a slightly peppery type kick, which I like.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: @ you using hunts BBQ and sweet rays BBQ sauce. Both of those shyts are nasty. They have hi fructose corn syrup and other preservatives. You need to hit whole foods and get the sauce over there. Much better and healthier.

Black people, we need to get rid of HFCs from our diets!

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
This! Baby Rays is good, but Masterpiece Hickory and Hickory Smoke are oral orgasms. They're my staples. I mix masterpice with a spicy sauce and its so good.

They got a Hickory Smoke flavor where you're at? Didn't even know that existed :noah:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sweet Baby Ray's is good. But, I wouldn't give it GOAT status.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: @ you using hunts BBQ and sweet rays BBQ sauce. Both of those shyts are nasty. They have hi fructose corn syrup and other preservatives. You need to hit whole foods and get the sauce over there. Much better and healthier.

Black people, we need to get rid of HFCs from our diets!

and this is another reason why you go back to old faithful. BULLSEYE. no fructose corn syrup. real sugar, real molasses.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kroger. I just looked up the pic and its not Masterpiece it's Kraft

Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce, 18 Ounce Jars (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Try it. It's delish!

terrible. yall have to stop with the broke mentality when it comes to BBQ sauce. get off that kraft crap. again i know Bullseye is distributed by craft. but that sauce is LEGIT. get off that fake sauce crap just cause thats what ya people raised you on as a child when yall were broke. if you dont have the cash for the real thing. make your own. or dont by it at all .stay away from that fake nonsense. is blasphemy to the bbq.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
terrible. yall have to stop with the broke mentality when it comes to BBQ sauce. get off that kraft crap. again i know Bullseye is distributed by craft. but that sauce is LEGIT. get off that fake sauce crap just cause thats what ya people raised you on as a child when yall were broke. if you dont have the cash for the real thing. make your own. or dont by it at all .stay away from that fake nonsense. is blasphemy to the bbq.

Blah, blah, blah. It's delish! :stylin:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah, blah, blah. It's delish! :stylin:

no it aint. you have a BROKE persons tastebuds. up your tastebuds game.

you sound like a hoodie that rather have government cheese instead of the real thing from the store, just cause thats what you grew up on.

STEP YA GAME UP. put it this way. I DARE YOU to Buy Bullseye Original and do what i said earlier in the thread. go get yourself some Sue Bee honey(you can use it for Tea and anything else as well so its not a waste). and add some in and throw in some black pepper. put it in a sauce pot together and heat it up to a boiling point. stir as needed. not to much honey, and just enough black pepper.

I DARE You to try it, and tell me that Broke man's sauce is better or even close. i dare you to get a bottle of Original B-Eye by itself and tell me that you will go back to that hood brokeman nonsense.

thats the equivalent of eating packets of watery catsup when you have Heinz Catchup right there in front of you.