Can we all admit that Microsoft recovered

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They're doing great moves to fix the image but I do missed the fukkery of the pre-launch. :lolbron:
the-legacy-of-don-mattrick-the-quotes-that-mattered-1099601.jpg

I still don't think Microsoft is capable of delivering on the PC with their record so far. :scust:
Foolish to think that. Microsoft still has a better infrastructure on consoles. The problem with their previous PC efforts is that they were all half-assed attempts. This is the most effort Microsoft has put towards PC gaming...maybe EVER.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Foolish to think that. Microsoft still has a better infrastructure on consoles. The problem with their previous PC efforts is that they were all half-assed attempts. This is the most effort Microsoft has put towards PC gaming...maybe EVER.

This is true and but they had more misses than hits. They put Halo 2 on the PC and locked it behind Vista.:scust: GFWL was undeniable hot :trash:. I fukk with what they're trying to do with Xbox Anywhere program heavy. Now if Halo 5, Gears and whatever AAA title that come out are quality ports, I'm down but their first attempt of breaking to the PC audience this generation was Quantum Break. That doesn't leave me with a lot to believe in.:francis:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I wrote up a thread about this over the weekend, but decided not to post it.

The XBOX brand is definitely recovering, but I think people really need to understand what is going on with the xbox brand. It is essentially becoming steam with a much better implementation of what Valve failed to do.
You mean as in downloading games? Psn has a better store with better sales imo

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The thing is they never needed to recover. MS panicked. I really believe they would have sold around the same ball park being themselves imo. In the US it's not a super huge gap. X1 launching the same time as the PS4 worldwide made this a massacre. But pretty much this is what was supposed to happen last gen. But Sony fukked that up and still past the 360 by with a head start.

Sony lost last gen and it wasn't close. They didn't even have any games worth playing until half way through the gen. Anyone who tries to say PS3 beat 360 is a delusional fanboy.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still doing aite. They just need to be cool with 2nd place. They'll never beat Sony worldwide. But I agree on your points though.

Pretty much. In terms of sales, Sony wins, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. M$ isn't worth shyt outside of the US.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The console is fine. I like mines when there's shyt to play on it. Lack of exclusives is its biggest problem as far as what I use mine for :manny:

Copping Gears and Horizon 3 for sure. Maybe Sea of Thieves

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
After the debacle launch and early specs with the so called weak graphics, can we admit Microsoft slowly but surely gained their swagger back.

The new powerful system next year
The new power system in August
Backward Compatibility success
EA access with Need for Speed and Unravel free today plus Madden early.
Xbox one games on the PC= Forza in 4k is amazing and Quantum Break on PC
Xbox Live updates
First 4K console
Halo popping right now

Sooner or later the folks who turned their backs will return or as I say is returning.

Gotta give respect where it's due. Good job Spencer.
they are still loosing in sales despite being damn near 200 dollars less... ps4 still 350 at walmart bone dry

i can get an xbox with kinect a controller an amazon card AND two games for 279

so that list SOUNDS good... but if it's not resulting in them still being able to outsell a system that's more expensive and has triple-quadruple the number of people already with it.... that's a serious fukking problem... i'm not sure they can recover

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They have somewhat but the damage that pre E3 2013 and sometime after was too sever to fully recover from.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my eyes they haven't done shyt they still don't have Japanese support like ps4, They still haven't invested in there first party studios and they just gave me a reason to buy a PC instead of there console. Microsoft still takin L's at this point.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
In my eyes they haven't done shyt they still don't have Japanese support like ps4, They still haven't invested in there first party studios and they just gave me a reason to buy a PC instead of there console. Microsoft still takin L's at this point.

American gaming system will never be successful over there breh point blank period and why the hell are we discussing Japan. You investing into a PC to play Xbox games is not a L to Microsoft you have invested in the brand is all that matters. More people in the eco-system the better.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
they are still loosing in sales despite being damn near 200 dollars less... ps4 still 350 at walmart bone dry

i can get an xbox with kinect a controller an amazon card AND two games for 279

so that list SOUNDS good... but if it's not resulting in them still being able to outsell a system that's more expensive and has triple-quadruple the number of people already with it.... that's a serious fukking problem... i'm not sure they can recover

Only on the Coli is lowering your price on a console is a lost. The consumer wins with that price and Microsoft hasn't drop support. Sony is even baffle by their consoles sold that is just how this generation went.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
No. They're releasing another console to pave over the One.

:dwillhuh: how is that a lost. The fanboys in console gaming said they want 1080P 60FPS so they upped it and going to create a 4K console supposedly. You should be excited as a gamer... how is this a lost?