Can we just admit the south killed hiphop? and stop being so PC?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
fans killed hiphop
then the internet

fans literally support everything

even in pop they support plants and people who belong on american idol and not actual talent
the game is run by image and easy going idiots the labels and media can control to make money

you cant really control a real artist, but these weak ass ones are down for whatever with no feeling behind it. They are just happy to sing other peoples songs and get the fame and money
then you got rap or whoever just mimmicking it, that was the whole point of the ringtone era. people just wanted to cash out and make a ringtone.

same shyt today with drill rappers, why rap when you can just go rob and kill people? because people want to floss and water shyt down instead. doesnt make any sense realistically. 1 dude does it and then everyone does it. hundreds of thousands in every genre.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media killed hip hop. Connected everyone...every style, every slang, every fashion, everything. Sounds like it should/could have been a good thing but nope. Now everybody sounds/looks like whatever's poppin, no matter where they're from...and unfortunately the dumb shyt is poppin.

Why

Superstar
Daps
yep..I’ve always said this

UGK, Eightball n MJG, Scarface etc always been dope

outside if OutKast and Goodie Mobb, Atlanta has always been an embarrassment
ludacris ti field mob 2chainz
And more can actually rap rap

U must don’t listen
But ima put u on ignore u biased ignorant coastal c00n

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah... Im a fan of boom bap rap and that pure hip hop 90's feel, but last few years is way better than hmmm lets say 2005-2012.
I dont mind those new comers idiots.. trends end and before we know it they wont be around... but I do see alot of great art lately. I think 2020+ will be awsome like the 90's (every 30 years) and I can already spot how we are moving towards that

As of February 2022, what you think so far?