Can we name the non-emasculated Black men on a tv show?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I just got done watching Luther with Idris Elba :salute: and thought in America they wouldn't put a Black man in a role like this. In Walking Dead there isn't a Black man to be proud of, they all bytch nikkas. Michonne >> these yessir boss nikkas. T Dawg sacrificed himself for a White woman. Tyrone lost his cool after he lost his White woman. That Drunk nikka, who endagers everyones life. The tall jail nikka. SMDH. Why would they go from the source material, where Tyrone is running shyt? These CACs...

So far i got Gus from Breaking Bad and Idris Elba in Luther.

Who else?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Martin,don't try to tell me otherwise:ufdup:

images

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I just got done watching Luther with Idris Elba :salute: and thought in America they wouldn't put a Black man in a role like this. In Walking Dead there isn't a Black man to be proud of, they all bytch nikkas. Michonne >> these yessir boss nikkas. T Dawg sacrificed himself for a White woman. Tyrone lost his cool after he lost his White woman. That Drunk nikka, who endagers everyones life. The tall jail nikka. SMDH. Why would they go from the source material, where Tyrone is running shyt? These CACs...

So far i got Gus from Breaking Bad and Idris Elba in Luther.

Who else?

:dwillhuh: Luther simped over his ex white wife in season 1.