Can we name the non-emasculated Black men on a tv show?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Busted_Toes
walker.jpg

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Although he is from the UK, he can hide that accent very well.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I just got done watching Luther with Idris Elba :salute: and thought in America they wouldn't put a Black man in a role like this. In Walking Dead there isn't a Black man to be proud of, they all bytch nikkas. Michonne >> these yessir boss nikkas. T Dawg sacrificed himself for a White woman. Tyrone lost his cool after he lost his White woman. That Drunk nikka, who endagers everyones life. The tall jail nikka. SMDH. Why would they go from the source material, where Tyrone is running shyt? These CACs...

So far i got Gus from Breaking Bad and Idris Elba in Luther.

Who else?
I just started watching Walking Dead for the first time(binge watch and I'm on season four), and I felt like EVERY single black male on that show is emasculated or subservient. And I searched the coli to see if anyone agreed. Tyreese might be the closest to being a boss and actually getting screentime, but even then he's shown as a poor shot who needs to depend on his lil sister. I didn't even know the comic version was Michonnes Boyfriend and was a boss. Why the change?

:francis:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I just got done watching Luther with Idris Elba :salute: and thought in America they wouldn't put a Black man in a role like this. In Walking Dead there isn't a Black man to be proud of, they all bytch nikkas. Michonne >> these yessir boss nikkas. T Dawg sacrificed himself for a White woman. Tyrone lost his cool after he lost his White woman. That Drunk nikka, who endagers everyones life. The tall jail nikka. SMDH. Why would they go from the source material, where Tyrone is running shyt? These CACs...

So far i got Gus from Breaking Bad and Idris Elba in Luther.

Who else?

The fans tried to say Gus was gay.:camby:
They said he was driven to succeed and get revenge for the murder of his partner which fans are saying was his implied lover.:rudy: Giancarlo Esposito was amazing in that role he and Bryan Cranston killed it in every scene.

They don't want to show any handsome young straight African American men on the tv who are smart successful and moral alphas. The ones you see are gay, asexual ,ugly or completely submissive and not a threat to sleep with any hot women on the show. The people in charge hate seeing alpha black men in sports so they refuse to have that reality also in their fantasy tv land where every guy on the big bang theory is having free sex. :francis:

Last edited: