Can we stop letting cacs use hiphop for career boost

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Culture vultures….again they needed black cosign.
Any white people getting involved in hiphop need a black people co sign. I just laugh at people saying their culture vultures while letting other white people get their vulture on. I’ll say as a guy that was around for like the end of the Beastie’s early run, people in my area liked Paul Revere and Brass Monkey. Fight for your right was white boy shyt.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paul Wall ain't a culture vulture at all
No I don’t think so I was referring to the Beastie Boys but since you mentioned Paul I’ll say he grew up under that Screw Houston scene now he was a product of that environment. The difference in Paul and them others you can see his authenticity and there’s no racist tapes out there, he don’t say slick stuff to black people in his music etc.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any white people getting involved in hiphop need a black people co sign. I just laugh at people saying their culture vultures while letting other white people get their vulture on. I’ll say as a guy that was around for like the end of the Beastie’s early run, people in my area liked Paul Revere and Brass Monkey. Fight for your right was white boy shyt.
If you a so called rap god why you need a black co-sign? Dude sold all those albums but one really to our communities we don’t listen to Eminem in the black community like that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Are WE really the ones buying and supporting Post Malone?

BFFR :comeon:

Here are his actual fans/supporters

fans-watch-post-malone-perform-on-the-main-stage-on-day-one-at-reading-festival-2018-PG8JM0.jpg

post-malone-b773feb131844a70.jpg

BRAYDEN-_LWA-81-1024x683.jpg

959ecbd4-1ff7-4de5-a8b8-2a52eda3b065-070823_postmalone_cg_0002.JPG
Dap & Rep

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
they always run to us when they get kicked out too. We style them up, level them up, make them heroes then they run back.

Any other community styling up us tho? Who’s giving us the survivor scrolls, giving us quantum computing, teaching us how to split atoms, or manufacturing game? :mjpls:

Who’s giving us a co-sign into certain places where we can run back with the info/tech/strats and get forgiven?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they always run to us when they get kicked out too. We style them up, level them up, make them heroes then they run back.

Any other community styling up us tho? Who’s giving us the survivor scrolls, giving us quantum computing, teaching us how to split atoms, or manufacturing game? :mjpls:

Who’s giving us a co-sign into certain places where we can run back with the info/tech/strats and get forgiven?
:wow:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Beastie Boys origins isn’t hip hop though from Google

“Founded in New York City in 1981 by a group of arty middle-class Jewish kids responding to Manhattan's eclectic downtown music scene, the Beastie Boys evolved by 1983 from a hard-core punk quartet (including original guitarist John Berry and drummer Kate Schellenbach) into a trio—MCA, Mike D, and Adrock”

They was on some Punk Rock always was. They just slowed it down to try to seem hip hop to ride that wave cuz they had the Def Jam co-sign.
Bingo. I mentioned on here before they were the OG Vultures. You can tell that co-sign was all on Rick Rubin

And this scene was true to life....i saw Krush Groove in the theatres :flabbynsick: The crowd booed them just like they were doing in the scene..

Side note: It was funny when Everlast made that switch too. Dude came back out of nowhere with a guitar singing 'What it's like..'

Ev1.jpg

Ev2.jpg

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo. I mentioned on here before they were the OG Vultures. You can tell that co-sign was all on Rick Rubin

And this scene was true to life....i saw Krush Groove in the theatres :flabbynsick: The crowd booed them just like they were doing in the scene..

Side note: It was funny when Everlast made that switch too. Dude came back out of nowhere with a guitar singing 'What it's like..'

Ev1.jpg

Ev2.jpg

Can’t forget about Mark Walberg.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I hear cacs are accusing Taylor Swift of using Country music as a stepping stone to pop

Country is Black too, don't know what these appropriating cacs are crying about.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Paul Wall sold grillz to nikkaz- I’m not going to say he’s a vulture but he definitely an opportunist. He can’t really distance himself from the culture cuz that’s his bread and butter. See a lot of these people can’t transition into the corporate world fully so they exploit and make money off the same communities that supported them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you put lyricism on the back burner. All that remains is image which is easy to copy.

And subject matter. When Chuck D was at his prime, no CACs could dare infiltrate Hip Hop with the pro-black content praising Khalid Muhammad and Malcolm X.