Can we talk about Ash Ketchum choking in the Pokemon League?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ash is a garbage trainer and cost Greninja, Pikachu, and Charizard chances at the HoF. These nikkas fought HARD for Ash, and this nikka couldn't even get them a chip. :scust:

Greninja was fighting against a type disadvantage and still smoked Mega Sceptile. Ash never improved his team outside of like 2 Pokemon, bruh. No fukking supporting cast, didn't even surround Point God Pikachu with shooters. :dahell:

Ran Pikachu into the fukking ground, my mans electric cheeks don't even pop like that anymore. Remember when Thunderbolt deaded nikkas? I do :mjcry: mans gonna have to go to Kalos and get silicone injections for that thunder to pop again :sadcam:

Charizard saw the signs early and disrespected the fukk out of Ash's lame ass. :camby:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ash is a garbage trainer and cost Greninja, Pikachu, and Charizard chances at the HoF. These nikkas fought HARD for Ash, and this nikka couldn't even get them a chip. :scust:

Greninja was fighting against a type disadvantage and still smoked Mega Sceptile. Ash never improved his team outside of like 2 Pokemon, bruh. No fukking supporting cast, didn't even surround Point God Pikachu with shooters. :dahell:

Ran Pikachu into the fukking ground, my mans electric cheeks don't even pop like that anymore. Remember when Thunderbolt deaded nikkas? I do :mjcry: mans gonna have to go to Kalos and get silicone injections for that thunder to pop again :sadcam:

Charizard saw the signs early and disrespected the fukk out of Ash's lame ass. :camby:
Is this recent ? How he keep losing

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He still cant win shyt and I keep up with it at times :mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:what: Just get all your strongest pokemon and fukk shyt up. He's a choker and has a worse record than lebron in the finals. :scust:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I kno this is a little off tangent but why the fukk did his mom let him go out on his own at fukkin 10 years old?:dwillhuh:. You got monsters that could level a building with one hyper beam running wild out there and she had no problem wit it?