can/will you forgive your s/o if they cheated?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I was forgiven but if wifey cheat on me..:camby:

This is obnoxious but at least he is being honest as this is the case for a lot of men. One of the reasons why I will not forgive cheating or try to work it out. They expect your trust to be at the level of pre-cheating and don't want to be transparent. It will inevitably end so WTF stress and bother with the SOB.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I can, but I don't think I should. I know myself. I wouldn't be able to be spontaneously intimate with her anymore because I'd always think that if I were to let her off the hook and give her a second chance, she'd just leverage that shyt and use it to see if she could get away with the shyts again when she found the rewards of fukkin' around greater than keeping me. :francis:

I did that shyt in teens during my milquetoast years, I ain't HOH, but I ain't about to be any chick's doormat again either.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
It's a malicious act. I can forgive a mistake, not a blatant planned attack.

I don't think all cheaters plan it. You can be loyal to your girl and love her like it's nobody's business but you just so happened to get head by some random girl at a club but it wasn't anything intimate, is that worth deading a relationship, especially when is a serious one?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I can forgive...I have...my (then) wife cheated on me...

I forgave her...but that was for ME, so I wouldn't be holding on to that foolishness

But "forgive" her as in take her (or ANYONE) back? NEGATIVE
:yeshrug:
Can't put toothpaste back in the tube once it's out... wish them all the be-, you know what? Forget all that...I just wish them happiness, that's as much as I can do for them

morris

Superstar
Daps
I don't think all cheaters plan it. You can be loyal to your girl and love her like it's nobody's business but you just so happened to get head by some random girl at a club but it wasn't anything intimate, is that worth deading a relationship, especially when is a serious one?
I cannot fall into some p*ssy (would be nice though) just like it can't fall into her.

My guess is you are young and gave your heart to him, her, it. don't worry..maybe loyalty will win this time

Maybe

:usure: