can/will you forgive your s/o if they cheated?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yeah, If they tricking off with yall money on someone else or they got someone else in their ear influencing yall relationship then no doubt, but a booty call or a moment of sexual deviance, yall tough. What if he said he used protection? You love that man, you wouldnt let him eat foreign 1 time?

Just merely reading the bolded sent me over the edge :dead:

No.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
getting cheated on hurts so naw aint no forgiving

still haven't been in a relationship
tumblr_m4oux8ycXA1qlx6t0o1_250.gif

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Good.

Me neither, and I am not exceptionally good looking.

I think the reason women put up with a cheating man is if he is successful AND the fact we want what they sometimes maliciously deny .... and have to find it in the arms of another willing lady. Not right, but historically accurate.

I can't say for sure but I think I would be willing to forgive depending on the nature of our relationship. Like someone mentioned before, if they're married with kids it isn't such a black and white situation. I would be more hurt if he was in love with that person Vs just having sex.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hm, I don't know. In the past, I made a fuss and took the guy back, eventually cheated on him he took me back, but then his cheating didn't stop- even his own cousin was snitching on him about girls he was talking to.

And the icing on the cake was when I was at his gma's house for a bday gathering for his uncle. Uncle had a "wife" and three kids who were just there the week prior but brought one of his girlfriends to the family dinner aka grandma and the family cool with all that. I knew we weren't gonna stay together, I broke up with him not long after that.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I can't say for sure but I think I would be willing to forgive depending on the nature of our relationship. Like someone mentioned before, if they're married with kids it isn't such a black and white situation. I would be more hurt if he was in love with that person Vs just having sex.
You seem young yet wise

You get it.

You will be alright regardless of whether you stay or leave :smile:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Daaaamn yall cold:russ:

Isn't it just sex? thought yall in love:mjlol:

Nope. I wouldn't stop loving him, it just proves he doesn't love me. :manny: Plus the relationship just wouldn't be the same.

Will u start datin black men again or?

I never stopped dating black men, so yeah I would continue dating black men.