Candace Owens Vs Cardi B

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You are bugging . She got Ate up on joe Rogan show and even when she was before Congress . She just spits out surface level right wing talking points and when you call her on her bullshyt she just tries I deflect with faux outrage and saying she never said she felt strongly about a issue . She says wrong information constantly on her twitter thread
All you have to do is "speak well" and they automatically think you're smart".

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
nah bruh. I don't see tom Brady, Justin Beiber, Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift getting hit up for political interviews at all like a LeBron James does Everytime there is an issue in the black community. nikkas always looking to althetes and entertainers to "make a stand" because they speak for the community. . You can try to pivot to "bu bu buht white people" as nikkas love to do, but nah it just ain't there this time.

And I wish nikkas would stop that shyt every time we have an internal criticism. Always with the BuT WhItE PeOpLe. Idc I'm talking about us not them.
:gucci: Trump has been in vastly more tv shows and movies than any American president ever. White America has already thrown in celebrities in our politics.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is wild :russ:

they need to just make this “rivalry” part of the presidential debates. 2020 is going down as a historical year