Candace Owens Vs Cardi B

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I seen her debate before. That is why I would like her to debate somebody that is democratic like Angela Rye.

Look up her vs Marc lamoumt hill and that's the same thing Angela rye would say.

Candace needs to debate someone a little more real and non media than Angela rye.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
While Candace can be an idiot, Cardi B ain’t the one.

bytch is dumb as bricks and I’ll be damn if I listen to Cardi Fukin B on anything politically related. You want to bet only a fraction of Cardi B fan base will actually vote :mjlol:

People really propping Cardi B like she has anything substantive to say beside typical twitter jargon. fukk outta here :camby:

:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I agree with what Candace said regarding we as a community seeing actors, athletes and musicians as "speakers" for the communy. Andyall can't say she's lying there. Muhfukkas always eat o know what LeBron thinks of something, or Kanye or some other entertainer.

To Cardi Bs credit she does ask important questions that middle class folks care about. She doesn't just ask softballs like mainstrey media. Particularly Medicare for all(which Biden does not support)

But with that said Biden is pandering by doing an interview with her because the black community puts a lot of weight into it's entertainers it is his best strategy for the black vote. An interview with a black intellectual like say, Cornell West, would barely get a mention on Twitter.

Cacs as a community elected as President of the United States Donald Trump :russ:

And that nikka been fukking up since day one and still got a nice stranglehold on their support :mjlol:

And fukk just speaking for them, they elect these people to very high offices...Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger...

And nah, we not gonna isolate this conversation to just what Black people are doing. People of all races often look to their celebrities to speak for them. Let's not bring Black people up like it's an anomaly when that ain't even remotely the truth.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Cacs as a community elected as President of the United States Donald Trump :russ:

And that nikka been fukking up since day one and still got a nice stranglehold on their support :mjlol:

And fukk just speaking for them, they elect these people to very high offices...Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger...

And nah, we not gonna isolate this conversation to just what Black people are doing. People of all races often look to their celebrities to speak for them. Let's not bring Black people up like it's an anomaly when that ain't even remotely the truth.
Cacs and c00ns have no real response to this. But intellectual dishonesty is their foundation so...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk Candace Owens for making carribeans look so bad. No love for c00ns and racist apologists. :camby: All of these POC Trump defenders know they are on the right side of history and don't care. They want to be seen as white.

Someone was seriously trying to push a Candace Owens/Ben Shapiro video in KTL. Not tp discount conservative thoughts and opinions, but at this point those two literally exist just to placate White Americans racist rhetoric. They did a lecture where they talked about keeping a baby Hitler alive to support anti-abortion/pro-life. That should tell you what type of time they are on. A Black Woman and a Jewish Man trying to....defend....hitler. :dahell:

Again, Cardi B is not the hero we deserve or need at a time like this, but she was there to talk that proper amount of shyt to Candace's face. And it's really really real.
Trump is telling Black republicans "fukk you" and going towards catering towards white grievances/stoking white fears/insecurities as a re-election tactic. Trump doesn't need the services of spineless pet negroes anymore caping for him, he's going full white supremacist. And these show c00ns know it hence the reason they completely avoid Don's recent racist anti-black tirades and go straight to attacking other black people and Joe Biden/Kamala Harris. They can't defend or spin Trump's blatant anti-blackness without looking like a clown. Even those white folks that fukk with them know how foolish they look going against other black people knowing they'll NEVER be accepted amongst their ranks.

:mjpls:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So I saw this same conversation on Facebook with a lot more response from Candace and came away from it feeling Cardi probably shouldn't be talking. This thread has made me want to investigate further...