Candace Owens Vs Cardi B

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You are bugging . She got Ate up on joe Rogan show and even when she was before Congress . She just spits out surface level right wing talking points and when you call her on her bullshyt she just tries I deflect with faux outrage and saying she never said she felt strongly about a issue . She says wrong information constantly on her twitter thread

Never watched anything with Joe Rogan. I will look it up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would low key throw something on the grill to watch that
She isn’t really intelligent at all she just speaks white and quotes from the right wing trump playbook same with that bytch ass officer Tatum . The real issue with debating her is she LIES and plays to the base . Like all of these maga surrogates their points don’t stand up to scrutiny and they just refuse to answer the question asked and start with the but but mask laws are unconstitutional but but What about Chicago and black on black violence. It’ll be pointless as she’d never admit defeat

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never watched anything with Joe Rogan. I will look it up.
Have you seen her public speaking ? She is terrible her only strength is her shamelessness that she will just run with lies and misinformation which is extremely hard to debate . You can plan for real factual arguments but not someone who just keeps lying and shifting the goal post

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She isn’t really intelligent at all she just speaks white and quotes from the right wing trump playbook same with that bytch ass officer Tatum . The real issue with debating her is she LIES and plays to the base . Like all of these maga surrogates their points don’t stand up to scrutiny and they just refuse to answer the question asked and start with the but but mask laws are unconstitutional but but What about Chicago and black on black violence. It’ll be pointless as she’d never admit defeat

Officer Tatum is the worse. Him and this dude

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have you seen her public speaking ? She is terrible her only strength is her shamelessness that she will just run with lies and misinformation which is extremely hard to debate . You can plan for real factual arguments but not someone who just keeps lying and shifting the goal post

I seen her debate before. That is why I would like her to debate somebody that is democratic like Angela Rye.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Cardi don’t know shyt about politics. She would only win with people that think that calling Someone a c00n is a proper response.
She seems to be holding her own in political debates tho:yeshrug:and it seems folks are hoodwinked by people like Ben & Candice who talk into rapid fire monotone voices but say nothing:hhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She seems to be holding her own in political debates tho:yeshrug:and it seems folks are hoodwinked by people like Ben & Candice who talk into rapid fire monotone voices but say nothing:hhh:

That makes cardi worse if she smart but promotes ignorances.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
While Candace can be an idiot, Cardi B ain’t the one.

bytch is dumb as bricks and I’ll be damn if I listen to Cardi Fukin B on anything politically related. You want to bet only a fraction of Cardi B fan base will actually vote :mjlol:

People really propping Cardi B like she has anything substantive to say beside typical twitter jargon. fukk outta here :camby:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
c00n behavior should never be tolerated
Absolutely not especially from a man but black women have been the lifeline to our existence since antiquity.

One went astry but will soon recieve her wakeup call.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Candace can be an idiot, Cardi B ain’t the one.

bytch is dumb as bricks and I’ll be damn if I listen to Cardi Fukin B on anything politically related. You want to bet only a fraction of Cardi B fan base will actually vote :mjlol:

People really propping Cardi B like she has anything substantive to say beside typical twitter jargon. fukk outta here :camby:
THis