Candace Owens Vs Cardi B

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Candance got thrown to the bushes when she started saying more outlandish shyt her right-wing masters would never say out loud.

Trump and co have no particular use for them, just like the moronic Diamond&Silk they're useful early when they're peddling basic right-wing talking points but as they go down the rabbit hole of shyt right-wingers say behind the scenes to keep up the notoriety which the mainstream off it's a wrap. Plus when their black polling numbers don't move an inch then they just drop them. :mjlol:

Last time Trump mentioned Owens was in 2018. :skip:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I agree with what Candace said regarding we as a community seeing actors, athletes and musicians as "speakers" for the communy. Andyall can't say she's lying there. Muhfukkas always eat o know what LeBron thinks of something, or Kanye or some other entertainer.

To Cardi Bs credit she does ask important questions that middle class folks care about. She doesn't just ask softballs like mainstrey media. Particularly Medicare for all(which Biden does not support)

But with that said Biden is pandering by doing an interview with her because the black community puts a lot of weight into it's entertainers it is his best strategy for the black vote. An interview with a black intellectual like say, Cornell West, would barely get a mention on Twitter.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I agree with what Candace said regarding we as a community seeing actors, athletes and musicians as "speakers" for the communy. Andyall can't say she's lying there. Muhfukkas always eat o know what LeBron thinks of something, or Kanye or some other entertainer.

To Cardi Bs credit she does ask important questions that middle class folks care about. She doesn't just ask softballs like mainstrey media. Particularly Medicare for all(which Biden does not support)

But with that said Biden is pandering by doing an interview with her because the black community puts a lot of weight into it's entertainers it is his best strategy for the black vote. An interview with a black intellectual like say, Cornell West, would barely get a mention on Twitter.

She's not right though. :ufdup:

Liberal CACS raise celebrities/athletes to be speakers for them too. That shyt is not exclusive to black people. The reason being they have massive built in platforms and they are largely 'on our side'. Cardi B is not the right messenger...but that doesn't also make Lebron James the wrong messsenger.

The reason that Conservative CACS (the people Candance emulates) elevate everyday folk to speak for them is because most celebrities/athletes with half a brain know social conservatism does not sell and they want to keep their reputations intact. The reason Candace and the other c00ns have a platform with conservatives is because it makes the racists feel less racist.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Candace Owens is a cute little c00n...I’m just curious does she think everyone wants to have civil debates and stuff...

It’s literally no possible way without me being intellectually dishonest that I could sit up here and act like Trump and his 40+ year track record of fukkery and bullshyt is worth a damn.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
She's not right though. :ufdup:

Liberal CACS raise celebrities/athletes to be speakers for them too. That shyt is not exclusive to black people. The reason being they have massive built in platforms and they are largely 'on our side'. Cardi B is not the right messenger...but that doesn't also make Lebron James the wrong messsenger.

The reason that Conservative CACS (the people Candance emulates) elevate everyday folk to speak for them is because most celebrities/athletes with half a brain know social conservatism does not sell and they want to keep their reputations intact. The reason Candace and the other c00ns have a platform with conservatives is because it makes the racists feel less racist.
nah bruh. I don't see tom Brady, Justin Beiber, Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift getting hit up for political interviews at all like a LeBron James does Everytime there is an issue in the black community. nikkas always looking to althetes and entertainers to "make a stand" because they speak for the community. . You can try to pivot to "bu bu buht white people" as nikkas love to do, but nah it just ain't there this time.

And I wish nikkas would stop that shyt every time we have an internal criticism. Always with the BuT WhItE PeOpLe. Idc I'm talking about us not them.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
nah bruh. I don't see tom Brady, Justin Beiber, Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift getting hit up for political interviews at all like a LeBron James does Everytime there is an issue in the black community. nikkas always looking to althetes and entertainers to "make a stand" because they speak for the community. . You can try to pivot to "bu bu buht white people" as nikkas love to do, but nah it just ain't there this time.

And I wish nikkas would stop that shyt every time we have an internal criticism. Always with the BuT WhItE PeOpLe. Idc I'm talking about us not them.

Breh. You invited the 'BuT WhIte PeoPle" when you drew a comparison by saying "we as a community" implying we do something different from other communities. I was comparing us to the other community as a baseline. Do you want me to say "bUt LAtinOs" next time?

With all due respect don't say "but black people do this" as a catch all and not expect someone to call you on it.

GTFO with that bullshyt :skip:

The media call on cultural icons...period. And whites idolize them and turn to them too. From Ted Nugent to Kid Rock to James Woods to the fukking celebrity President of the United States.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Breh. You invited the 'BuT WhIte PeoPle" when you drew a comparison by saying "we as a community" implying we do something different from other communities. I was comparing us to the other community as a baseline. Do you want me to say "bUt LAtinOs" next time?

With all due respect GTFO
with all due respect, you're an idiot. YOU drew the comparison as a deflection, which funny enough, doesn't negate anything I said about our community nor does it imply anything about any other community. I even countered that "but white people" false argument but here we are...

Strawman's gonna strawman though

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
with all due respect, you're an idiot. YOU drew the comparison as a deflection, which funny enough, doesn't negate anything I said about our community nor does it imply anything about any other community.

Strawman's gonna strawman though

I'll end this by saying stop agreeing with self hating c00ns you fukking moron. And stop homogenizing the 'black community' as one singular celebrity worshiping being.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'll end this by saying stop agreeing with self hating c00ns you fukking moron. And stop homogenizing the 'black community' as one singular celebrity worshiping being.
At a minimum a broke clock is right twice a day. I'm not going to discount her view on a particular issue because I may not agree with her other views. That is ignorant pigeon holing and childish. But I'mma let you cook there :cook:

As for the latter part, when Taylor Swift is called upon to interview the potential next president of the United States then you'll have an argument. Until then :snooze:

If involving black intellectuals galvanized the black vote politicians would do it. It doesn't.