Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thread about Nelo vs DJ and you hell bent on slandering GGG :dead:
It ain't slander, its reality...

I'm just calling a spade a spade...

Nelo fighting DJ that can crushing fraud lil G should of been had given a rematch to...

But I bet yall shookboyz still gon find a way to hate...No matter what that red headed Mexican do yall nikkas find ways to hate while worshiping a dude who 38 with two legit MWs and a blown up WW on his resume...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It ain't slander, its reality...

I'm just calling a spade a spade...

Nelo fighting DJ that can crushing fraud lil G should of been had given a rematch to...

But I bet yall shookboyz still gon find a way to hate...

Hate what? Nelo has a grade A resume. I've LONNNG said that GGG needs to earn his 3rd fight with Nelo rather than being able to skip to the front of the line.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

smart

I got Canelo, Jacobs boxed well against GGG but he isn't very hard to hit, I expect Canelo to find his range after a few rounds and lay his combos on Jacobs. Jacobs isn't as fast on his feet as a prime Lara or prime Trout who were giving (a still green) Canelo problems with their movement, Jacobs is more like a textbook boxer-puncher, who can do everything well but not outstanding in either aspect of it.
Canelo by clear decision or late stoppage is my pick, I don't see Jacobs successfully keeping him at bay for long.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I got Canelo, as tough as Danny is he won't be able to take those shots from canelo all not long. Canelo by late tko

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
smart

I got Canelo, Jacobs boxed well against GGG but he isn't very hard to hit, I expect Canelo to find his range after a few rounds and lay his combos on Jacobs. Jacobs isn't as fast on his feet as a prime Lara or prime Trout who were giving (a still green) Canelo problems with their movement, Jacobs is more like a textbook boxer-puncher, who can do everything well but not outstanding in either aspect of it.
Canelo by clear decision or late stoppage is my pick, I don't see Jacobs successfully keeping him at bay for long.

Exactly Danny is there to be hit.

Still a top notch matchup.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just thought of a new name for Canelo or #Canelo Cartel around here. We should start calling #Redhead Kingpin

My old school bro's here will get the reference lol