Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see Canelo vs Calum Smith if that is possible. That would be interesting to me because of the size difference. It feels like to lose at this point Canelo is going to need some kind of disadvantage. I'd also like to see Canelo vs BJS even though I feel like Canelo would win, but that's an 0 he could take, I'd also like to see him vs Chris Eubank Jr, Canelo would be strong favourite but would be interesting to see if Canelo could knock him out or not as Chris is a tough guy, if Chris really went for it would be interested to see what he could do, but not sure if his power translates to super middle, but it would be a fun fight potentially. Can't see many prowl beating Canelo though, I guess that's why people went the Triple G fight again cause feel it's a challenge.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I'd like to see Canelo vs Calum Smith if that is possible. That would be interesting to me because of the size difference. It feels like to lose at this point Canelo is going to need some kind of disadvantage. I'd also like to see Canelo vs BJS even though I feel like Canelo would win, but that's an 0 he could take, I'd also like to see him vs Chris Eubank Jr, Canelo would be strong favourite but would be interesting to see if Canelo could knock him out or not as Chris is a tough guy, if Chris really went for it would be interested to see what he could do, but not sure if his power translates to super middle, but it would be a fun fight potentially. Can't see many prowl beating Canelo though, I guess that's why people went the Triple G fight again cause feel it's a challenge.
They’d have to put a crazy clause on Callum Smith got walking into the ring, hell be well over 180 and he’s. 6’3 and fights like it

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’d have to put a crazy clause on Callum Smith got walking into the ring, hell be well over 180 and he’s. 6’3 and fights like it

They probably would try that yeah, maybe Canelo needs that bit of a disadvantage to make it more competitive though.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s a little to much, Callum probably ends up at Cruiserweight. He’s not just huge but that punching power is real.

He probably will end up Cruiserweight true. That would be a major fight though if it was made cause people might see it as a realistic threat.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The word champion gets thrown around too easily. Andrade is a 160 lb title holder, not a "champion".....canelo beat legit champions to get his belts, Andrade did not. He's never taken any big risks in his career....case in point, ducking charlo back in the day. It's still a good fight but there's more deserving guys out there to get that payday. Charlo and Hurd are the first to come to mind. I like to see guys get rewarded for taking the toughest challenges. That's why I was happy to see Danny get that life changing money before moving up. Let Andrade and little g fight and the winner fights canelo.

andrade is not a legit champion but danny is?..both of these nikkas won vacated belts.....danny has won nothing but vacated belts :heh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
andrade is not a legit champion but danny is?..both of these nikkas won vacated belts.....danny has won nothing but vacated belts :heh:
He beat little g to me. So he proved to be a champion that night. And I'm talking about OVERALL resume. You can't even compare and Andrade and Danny's opposition. Come on now. shyt, even Sergio mora might be better than anybody Andrade has faced :deadmanny:.......Andrade and Danny don't even belong in the same sentence. One has taken multiple risks in his career. The other has taken none. One begged charlo for the fade. One ran away from it.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He beat little g to me. So he proved his championship level that night. And I'm talking about OVERALL resume. You can't even compare and Andrade and Danny's opposition. Come on now. shyt, even Sergio mora might be better than anybody Andrade has faced :deadmanny:.......Andrade and Danny don't even belong in the same sentence. One has taken multiple risks in his career. The other has taken none. One begged charlo for the fade. One ran away from it.

but he didnt beat triple gawd...he lost by UD and got knocked down...right now Andrade is a champion and Danny lost his belt in his first title defense..charlo has matt korobov problems...and mora :heh:..the guy that lost to bryan vera...nah bruh

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
but he didnt beat triple gawd...he lost by UD and got knocked down...right now Andrade is a champion and Danny lost his belt in his first title defense..charlo has matt korobov problems...and mora :heh:..the guy that lost to bryan vera...nah bruh
I think triple g and Andrade would like the exact same against korobov If they fought him on a week notice. Remember Andrade got a Stanky leg from Culcay and that African dude. Also Jacobs just struggled with Dervanchenko who triple g could have fought to keep his ibf title.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Is this what it's come to in boxing breh?.....where all you gotta do is beat up on bums to be considered a champion?:hhh:......that's why I could care less about titles nowadays. To me it's all about the opposition. If you beat the best then you're the king, plain and simple.

There's only one true champion in each division and that's the best man there. That's actually the literal definition of champion. To be the best. That's how they do it in every other sport and it should be no different in boxing. All these terms mean nothing though. As long as you're out here fighting the top guys I have nothing but the highest respect for you. And that's something Andrade has never done. He's no champion to me. We'll agree to disagree on this one:yeshrug: