Canelo vs Liam Smith - Confirmed for September 17th.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when floyd said bob arum was stoppin the fight from happening with pacquaio haters said promoters dont have that much power and do what the fighter says.
now GGG Vs canelo, is slowly being blamed on the "promoter" oscar de la hoya even tho right after the khan fight he said he would be calling GGG's camp to make the fight happen:francis:
no calls were made, belts were dropped, and again...i'm hearing stone cold steve austin like promos at the end of mismatch victory for canelo.:francis:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions stated that they have offered Golovkin two or three times more than he has ever made and Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya claimed that they had made a "significant'' proposal to Golovkin that was "eight-figures''

When asked to address what was offered to them, all Loefller would say is -"there has been some negotiating with Golden Boy."

Golovkin's Promoter Responds To Claims By Canelo, Golden Boy - Boxing News

that's all you gotta say fa66ot??:stopitslime:..........talkin all that shyt about canelo not wanting the fight, knowing damn well they were just offered a minimum 10 mil and ppv upside AND 160 lbs?.....that's why we continue to shyt on these clowns. every day a new remark from these bytches how canelo is scared, but they have an offer on the table already. if these ho's think they're gettin anymore than that, they out their got damn minds:camby:

This is an interesting turn of events:jbhmm:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
when floyd said bob arum was stoppin the fight from happening with pacquaio haters said promoters dont have that much power and do what the fighter says.
now GGG Vs canelo, is slowly being blamed on the "promoter" oscar de la hoya even tho right after the khan fight he said he would be calling GGG's camp to make the fight happen:francis:
no calls were made, belts were dropped, and again...i'm hearing stone cold steve austin like promos at the end of mismatch victory for canelo.:francis:

Canelo wants to fight him....but not unless it's under his terms.

The Floyd negotiations are engraved into his mind, just like the De La Hoya negotiations stayed on Floyd's the rest of his career, being that he had to give in to the A-Side demands....so I slowly see Canelo turning into Money Alvarez in how he's addressing a potential fight with GGG.

GGG gonna have to suck it up & eat the B-Side meal if he wants to ever face Canelo, bc GGG can never be Canelo's mandatory ever again unless he drops all his belts

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo wants to fight him....but not unless it's under his terms.

The Floyd negotiations are engraved into his mind, just like the De La Hoya negotiations stayed on Floyd's the rest of his career, being that he had to give in to the A-Side demands....so I slowly see Canelo turning into Money Alvarez in how he's addressing a potential fight with GGG.

GGG gonna have to suck it up & eat the B-Side meal if he wants to ever face Canelo, bc GGG can never be Canelo's mandatory ever again unless he drops all his belts
im 100 percent down with him calling the shots
but what he/they did in may was a duck:yeshrug:

shoulda offered them a contract at canelo weight and let GGG say no.

running his mouth talking bout going up to 160, he doesnt fukk around only to fight bums at 154 his next fight:francis:

it's hard for me to get past this:wow:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said Showtime only got 9 million :dahell:

You got receipts on What Showtime made??

:mjlol: at you stay pulling things out your ass

HBO had 100% control over the biggest fight EVER....they end up only getting 9 million...they ended up losing the 2nd biggest fight of all time Floyd/Canelo N got zero outta that... theres no spinning that into a W Stanley :camby:

HBO seems to hitching their wagon to the wrong horse again. Don't get the hype machine and dikk riding of the old GGG, when you literally got another 10-15 years with Nelo. Oh well....that's what they get for letting emotional ass James Lampley set the narrative for them.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
im 100 percent down with him calling the shots
but what he/they did in may was a duck:yeshrug:

shoulda offered them a contract at canelo weight and let GGG say no.

running his mouth talking bout going up to 160, he doesnt fukk around only to fight bums at 154 his next fight:francis:

it's hard for me to get past this:wow:

Of course, I agree he ducked him in May by vacating the WBC Championship once GGG became his mandatory after saying he'd fight him....but, again, Floyd did the same thing & vacated the WBC Championship once Pacquiao became his mandatory saying almost similar to what Canelo said, that basically they won't be forced to do anything & the opp has to agree to their terms in order to fight.

SRL designed the blueprint, ODLH found it, dusted it off, & brought it back, Floyd re-wrote & updated it, & now Canelo is carrying on the legacy

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo's jab was money for the first half of the fight man :noah: shyt was looking Ward like :noah:

]
IAv8nwq.gif
this is the only gif I was waiting for. this combo left me like :ohhh:......shyt was so fluid:ahh:.....every fight canelo is adding something new. you can't tell me he ain't a student of the game. he prolly seen SOG do it and was like I need that:takedat:

can you put it up in live motion?....shyt was so quick and zesty:ohlawd:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
this is the only gif I was waiting for. this combo left me like :ohhh:......shyt was so fluid:ahh:.....every fight canelo is adding something new. you can't tell me he ain't a student of the game. he prolly seen SOG do it and was like I need that:takedat:

can you put it up in live motion?....shyt was so quick and zesty:ohlawd:

Yeah ill do one real time when I get home. shyt was fluid as fukk man. :ohlawd:

I said it during the fight but watching his improvement has been real dope man. :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, I agree he ducked him in May by vacating the WBC Championship once GGG became his mandatory after saying he'd fight him....but, again, Floyd did the same thing & vacated the WBC Championship once Pacquiao became his mandatory saying almost similar to what Canelo said, that basically they won't be forced to do anything & the opp has to agree to their terms in order to fight.

SRL designed the blueprint, ODLH found it, dusted it off, & brought it back, Floyd re-wrote & updated it, & now Canelo is carrying on the legacy

Floyd never vacated his WBC title.

He had that belt when he fought pacquiao

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd never vacated his WBC title.

He had that belt when he fought pacquiao

He didn't vacate, you're right, I was wrong. He intended to do so though:

Following his dominant unanimous decision victory over Brandon Rios, Manny Pacquiao has now been ranked by the World Boxing Council as the number one contender to Floyd Mayweather's WBC welterweight title. While some might think that the ranking is a positive sign as far as a potential mega-fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao is concerned, promoter Bob Arum seems somewhat pessimistic about the possibility. "I don't know whether that means anything. I have no idea whether we can move forward with Mayweather," Arum recently told Ronnie Nathanielsz of Philboxing.com. "Let's see what he [Mayweather] does as far as vacating titles or whatever. So unless we know what he's going to do there is no sense getting excited."

WBC RANKS PACQUIAO AS #1 CONTENDER; NOW THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER TO MAYWEATHER'S 147 TITLE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

World Boxing News communicated with WBC stand-in chief Maurcio Sulaiman who had this to say on the matter:

"The new ratings have been released with Pacquiao at number one, but the welterweight division is now in a voluntary stage and the topic of the mandatory will not be addressed for a few months by the WBC board of governors."

In other words, the mandatory will not be enforced for Mayweather's upcoming fight on May 3. Not that any of us expected it to be, but at least the WBC is being upfront about it. However, the real question is what happens after they both fight in the spring, assuming each man wins. Will the WBC actually enforce it?

Also, just one thing to keep in mind. If Pacquiao fights and beats Timothy Bradley he would regain the WBO belt which would, in turn, eliminate him from the WBC rankings. So I guess if you have any sort of hope that this WBC ranking will help make the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight a reality, don't pray for him to face Bradley in April. (*Newzz edit* Pacquiao DID fight Bradley, which is why Floyd didn't have to vacate like he threatened)

WBC: Mayweather is in voluntary stage

“Everybody's talking about the title he’s (Pacquiao's) the mandatory. He can have the belt! A belt don't make me. A belt doesn’t define Floyd Mayweather.”

I think Canelo/GGG negotiations are similar to Floyd/Manny’s situation:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo's body shots sounded like 16oz gloves hitting a 120lb bag last night they were heavy as fukk.

Don't think the fight last night tells us anything more about canelo/ggg except that, it won't get made until canelo's team (not him) want it done.

Selling 50k in cowboys stadium vs a nobody is some shyt pac never even attempted

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no he didnt lol
and floyd offered pacquaio the fight several times on "his terms"
terms that weren't accepted
what you're referring to is floyd saying his belt wouldn't be used against him and the fight would happen on his terms, belt or no belt.
just wished canelo woulda offered him something after all the tough talk
it was tough talk part 2 yesterday, the difference now is there's a offer on the table (according to them)
so if thats the case, its on GGG

canelo still up 1-0 on the duck
i feel its bout to be 1-1 for some reason:francis: