Can't count Ice T out with Coco because Darlene always stayed in pocket

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of Darlene being in any scandals. When she was doing interviews years ago she kept it classy and kept Ice T's name in high regards. When the mother of ya child is always is bigging you up, even after ya'll have broken up then that means you've done your part somewhere down the line, unlike a few other rappers who's baby mommas became blemishes on their images. Where Coco messed up the myth that a white woman knows how to hold down a succesful Black man, Darlene is keeping the myth alive that Latina women just might be the best women to go to for proper preservation of the Black seed. Ice T's record is 1W and 1L when it comes to keeping his women in line and that still counts.

Me13.jpg

s_zpsb99989e3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

07b_1988_Glen_E__Friedman.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled1.jpg

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikka should go back to her.. White woman just play wit da black man if they got money

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So....OP......what do you say about latina women that "Hold you down" like Erica Mena. We really gotta chill with this "____any other race besides white women hold you down" mentality...

A hoe is a hoe.

We have no idea of knowing whether or not his relationship with Darlene would have worked out so no idea why is this still brought up for.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wait wait wait wait..what is her ethnicity

those aren't natural blue eyes cant be in this day in time

Hispanic. And Tho I asume in that one pic she has contacts...Michael Jacksons father had blue eyes.

So....OP......what do you say about latina women that "Hold you down" like Erica Mena. We really gotta chill with this "____any other race besides white women hold you down" mentality...

A hoe is a hoe.

We have no idea of knowing whether or not his relationship with Darlene would have worked out so no idea why is this still brought up for.

Well....as a far as I know Erica Mena has a seed with a hispanic man so I dont think thats a good example. Mind you....I was refering to the hispanic woman holding the Black seeds down...Not neccceessarily holding the Black man down...

and yes we do have an idea of Ice and Darlenes relationship...They broke up and kept things cool between themselves publicaly. When she speaks on Ice T she speaks highly of him, meaning that somewhere along the line, Ice T put his game down properly because Darlene has never come out of pocket publicly. She has always represented what Ice T wanted to portray in terns of "that bad b*tch by his side."

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@smokeurobinson you probably dont know anything about Ice/Darlene relationship. no more than what these interviews say. people do lie or try to keep shiit cordial in interviews breh. but its nice you wanna speculate about it tho. seriously, folks dont care about coco, ice, or darlene anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: