Atlanta, Georgia
ibvownqb9awu7qaiqb8.gif

Best gif ever

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she cool but this thing yall got against black women is really pitiful

Who's ya'll? All I did was stress the myths........Myths aren't true.

@smokeurobinson you probably dont know anything about Ice/Darlene relationship. no more than what these interviews say. people do lie or try to keep shiit cordial in interviews breh. but its nice you wanna speculate about it tho. seriously, folks dont care about coco, ice, or darlene anymore.

But I can make a conclusion based on what they present to the public. Did u see this girls Myspace page? Its full of pictures of her and Ice T from back in the days. Obviously she's still on cool terms with dude if she's gonna do that.....Thats strong enough sign that they are still cool. As for no one caring about what Ice T is going thru all I'm doing is responding to those who have counted Ice T out based on the actions of his current wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ap9legend.jpg

If this nygga somehow gets near Darlene :mjpls:

:heh:

Darlene has always been a certifid dime tho

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She looks like some old wrinkled Asian bytch to me:manny:

LL took Ice T's album cover with Darlene on it to the bathroom to be alone with it....and then he publicly told the world. According to LL, Ice T's rhymes were sloppy and Darlene was the only reason his album sold a few copies. And she's hispanic not asian.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's hot...I remember she was on Oprah show when Ice T guest for Oprah show...can't find the video....where she stands up for Ice T.

I don't think she's a Latina woman....I think she's a filipino woman

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's ya'll? All I did was stress the myths........Myths aren't true.

But I can make a conclusion based on what they present to the public. Did u see this girls Myspace page? Its full of pictures of her and Ice T from back in the days. Obviously she's still on cool terms with dude if she's gonna do that.....Thats strong enough sign that they are still cool. As for no one caring about what Ice T is going thru all I'm doing is responding to those who have counted Ice T out based on the actions of his current wife.

myspace? nicca who still updating or checking myspace to take down pics? :russ:

and nobody counting out Ice T, know why. cause nobody give a shiit about him. we'll let u keep up with his personal relationship that u know nothing of. of darlene attitude, that u know nothing of.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fO-KzW1YXw"]Oprah Ice-T 1990 Part 1/4 - YouTube[/ame]

Was Ice T the first rapper on Oprah show?

His girl was sitting in the crowd....not sure which part....they have 4 parts.

I remember I was :ohhh: when I found out Guns & Roses said "N!ggers in their songs".....