Can't count Ice T out with Coco because Darlene always stayed in pocket

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
myspace? nicca who still updating or checking myspace to take down pics? :russ:

and nobody counting out Ice T, know why. cause nobody give a shiit about him. we'll let u keep up with his personal relationship that u know nothing of. of darlene attitude, that u know nothing of.

U being unrealistic. Its safe to assume that if a female hated her Baby Daddy like that she would go out of her way to take away any memory of him in any shape or form.

And u make absolutly no sense....My original claim was that Darlene never came out of pocket publicly....This is a fact not an opinion. You cant say I know nothing about it because I'm speaking on whats been made public not private. If she was ever out of pocket it was private and the public hasn't witnessed it. But publicly she has stayed in pocket and thats all that counts. Brad Pitt looks like the man with Angelina Jolie because of what we know publicly......But Angelinacould be beating Brad Pitt like an abused housewife behind closed doors...But until such info is public , Brad Pitt is still the man when it comes to his relationship with Angelina.

She's hot...I remember she was on Oprah show when Ice T guest for Oprah show...can't find the video....where she stands up for Ice T.

I don't think she's a Latina woman....I think she's a filipino woman

She's hispanic...She says it herself on her Myspace page.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
ibvownqb9awu7qaiqb8.gif

wut is this gif from? :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't kno,u kindaa implyin that Coco would badmouth him if they ever split which is just an assumption........just cuz a woman don't badmouth u don't mean she wuznt getttin no dikk from sumbody else when u wuz in a relationship with her....matter of fact its a good chance either she wuz and that's why she ain't trippin cuz she ain't either:manny:,or just bcuz she wuz fine enuff to still be able to fuk with nikkas on Ice T level after that wuz over.....typically women are bitter when they waste they prime wit u and can't get nobody on ur level and still wanna be with you....I think Darlene wuz doin fine,everybody wanted her after that legendery power cover:blessed:

After hearing her on the Corey Holcolmb show a few times she does either seem naive like shell go for whatever,or at least she's good at playing that role....and she had a story about fukin a dude that weighed 500 lbs talkin bout "bu bu but he wuz fly" when they called her out.....id trust her about as much as Coco at this point if I had sum damn money....Coco only sin wuz crossin paths with a bay nikka:obama:...what wuz she supposed to do:manny:?....I can't trust no woman fukin a 500pounder tryna get em for his disability check,I need to find that episod.

Edit-

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVyVI50h64"]Corey Holcomb 5150 Show 5.10.10 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya Filipino..Filipino girls look good when they're young..but once they get past 40 they start looking bad..that's why I'll never marry a Filipino chick..

I remember this bad Filipino mix chick at my job who wuz just georgeous I satyed tryna push up on who wuznt havin no parts of my broke azz,had herself a baller nikka.....she wuz in her late 20's....I wuz so glad that bytch fell all the way off in the face a year later,I wuz lookin at her like :umad:.....I think 40 is generous.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
My nicca Ice was a Molester..

Darlene was like 15 and my nicca Ice was like 24 when he had Darlene in them Bikini pix.

So demonic, friends.

:shaq:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I remember this bad Filipino mix chick at my job who wuz just georgeous I satyed tryna push up on who wuznt havin no parts of my broke azz,had herself a baller nikka.....she wuz in her late 20's....I wuz so glad that bytch fell all the way off in the face a year later,I wuz lookin at her like :umad:.....I think 40 is generous.

Ya prob around 30...

I do wanna fukk these two old Korean ladies that are customers at my job..they're like 65 and sexy as fukk..my boy said one of had on a thong one day..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't kno,u kindaa implyin that Coco would badmouth him if they ever split which is just an assumption........just cuz a woman don't badmouth u don't mean she wuznt getttin no dikk from sumbody else when u wuz in a relationship with her....matter of fact its a good chance either she wuz and that's why she ain't trippin cuz she ain't either:manny:,or just bcuz she wuz fine enuff to still be able to fuk with nikkas on Ice T level after that wuz over.....typically women are bitter when they waste they prime wit u and can't get nobody on ur level and still wanna be with you....I think Darlene wuz doin fine,everybody wanted her after that legendery power cover:blessed:

After hearing her on the Corey Holcolmb show a few times she does either seem naive like shell go for whatever,or at least she's good at playing that role....and she had a story about fukin a dude that weighed 500 lbs talkin bout "bu bu but he wuz fly" when they called her out.....id trust her about as much as Coco at this point if I had sum damn money....Coco only sin wuz crossin paths with a bay nikka:obama:...what wuz she supposed to do:manny:?....I can't trust no woman fukin a 500pounder tryna get em for his disability check,I need to find that episod.

Edit-

Corey Holcomb 5150 Show 5.10.10 Part 1 - YouTube

But she said she didn't fuk the dude...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But she said she didn't fuk the dude...

I forgot that part bcuz of the fact I didn't believe that shyt when she said it...Coco said she ain't fuk AP.9,in my opinion they both get the :rudy:.....I won't say either one lyin 100 percent,but what kinda nikka gon hang out with Darlene and just make out wit her and not fuk but just eat her puzzy:childplease:...and even if its like she said and he didn't fuk,its like Corey said,she wuz obviously hustlin that fat nikka out his money....what woman that is who she is,gon date a 500lb nikka and be content not gettin no dikk unless its just about the bread he trickin off:mjpls:...it ain't bout her fukin or not,she wuz schemin:russ:...only benefit of the doubt I can give her is that a lot of women have no clue wtf they talkin about when it comes to guesstimatin sumbodys weight:snoop: