Captain Marvel (Official Thread) March 8th 2019: 7th Marvel Film To Cross 1B$

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s funny...... so many cats want this movie to fail because;

1-They envy Marvels strong string of success and want them to have a drop off so they can feel better about themselves

2-They still have this inferior complex and actually believe that Marvel and Marvel stans really wish or pray for the downfall and failure of the things they love and support

shyt is insane

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s funny...... so many cats want this movie to fail because;

1-They envy Marvels strong string of success and want them to have a drop off so they can feel better about themselves

2-They still have this inferior complex and actually believe that Marvel and Marvel stans really wish or pray for the downfall and failure of the things they love and support

shyt is insane

Martha
I would add people resent the SJW angle of this movie.
But whatever, if the movie is good all will be forgiven IMO.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I don’t want it to fail because if this is huge, this opens the door for other female characters that deserve a movie like Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Elsa Bloodstone (I know it’s a stretch, but her hunting monsters would be a dope movie!!)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Oh wow, so it's coming out on March 8th, which is my birthday and International Women's Day.

Good look, Marvel.

Is the International women's day tie in too much pandering or nah?

And brehs, dont parrot that SJW shyt. That's a bad look and was created by racist nerd cacs mad about diversity.

Of course it's pandering.

But it wouldn't be a concern if critics, feminists, and SJW didn't jump out the window with Wonder Woman.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don’t want it to fail because if this is huge, this opens the door for other female characters that deserve a movie like Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Elsa Bloodstone (I know it’s a stretch, but her hunting monsters would be a dope movie!!)
an A-Force movie with a buncha pretty ass actresses.
:ohhh:

how can muthafukkas hate womens?
:scust:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is pretty much impossible....the "female super hero" angle alone is something "Solo" didn't have the benefit of. Women will come out in droves to support this.

Fred.
I wasn't talking about box office but quality and interest. shyt movies make money all the time. I have no idea how much this movie is going to make. I leave money to the Film Room's obsessive superhero movie stans to argue about.