CARDI B " I ain't performing in the Superbowl till Kaepernick Gets Hired Again"

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Cardi B is resolute ... she will NOT perform during a Super Bowl halftime show until there's justice for Colin Kaepernick.

We got Cardi Saturday night at the Maxim Party in Minneapolis, and she couldn't have been clearer ... although she had some trouble pronouncing Colin's last name.

Check out the video ... you can see how bone-chillingly cold it is. Sunday morning's temp is negative 6. The temp at game time is expected to be 3 degrees.

Good luck waiting to get inside.

Cardi B Won't Perform at Super Bowl Until Kaepernick Gets Re-Hired

I dun fuc with the brehette music at all :hubie: but if she true to word here...I'm a have to hit her wit a :myman: and a :salute: She got more heart then half these c00n nikkas in the league :childplease: & fukk TMZ for trying to pretend they ain't heard what she said...:pacspit: Did the bytch stutter ? She ain't fukin wit Lombardi and them until the honorable back on the field :ufdup:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't mess with her music either but whose side you on Breh?

They did Colin dirty and he's fighting for the roght cause. Awareness and end to police brutality.

Cardi is grandstanding. Because she knows her minions hang to her every word.

She cares about Colin about as much as the Alt Right does.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
:mjlol: Nobody is requesting cardi b for the superbowl:lmaonas: Its easy to boycott shyt when you know you aren't in a position to say no anyway:heh: As for those giving her props do yall know her history of making racist comments to black people:mjpls:

This. ALL OF THIS. Every single last word and the periods too.