Reppin
City of Zoes
I-dont-believe-you.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So she's never been under fire for racist remarks:comeon: She's never apologzed if she offended anyone:stopitslime:
You talking about that dumb ass roach shyt. She has referred to herself as a roach and women insult themselves with shyt like that and worse all the time. Cardi considers herself a black woman and as we see here speaks against injustice.

You dead ass crucifying shortie based off school playground insults.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You talking about that dumb ass roach shyt. She has referred to herself as a roach and women insult themselves with shyt like that and worse all the time. Cardi considers herself a black woman and as we see here speaks against injustice.

What about her specifically using the word monkeys:jbhmm:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:cape:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps

no she doesnt u c00n. she aint black at all nor does she see herself as such. @7:00

take you cape off and stop spreading lies clown:camby: