CARDI B " I ain't performing in the Superbowl till Kaepernick Gets Hired Again"

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Nobody is requesting cardi b for the superbowl:lmaonas: Its easy to boycott shyt when you know you aren't in a position to say no anyway:heh: As for those giving her props do yall know her history of making racist comments to black people:mjpls:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing earlier but I dont wanna hate she wont be around next year.

dwn4wldfql9kju1pqe3d.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
no she doesnt u c00n. she aint black at all nor does she see herself as such. @7:00

take you cape off and stop spreading lies clown:camby:

in fairness in the video everyone she is confused why black men don't date their own

Daps
:mjlol: Nobody is requesting cardi b for the superbowl:lmaonas: Its easy to boycott shyt when you know you aren't in a position to say no anyway:heh: As for those giving her props do yall know her history of making racist comments to black people:mjpls:
you already know how this gonna go:
typical coli poster: its cool, tho.. she half-Black.. :mjgrin:

*someone posts photos of her parents.. neither which, are Black..

typical coli poster: her parents are descendants of slaves, tho.. :dwillhuh: plus.. they call Black people cockroaches as slang in NY all the time.. :usure: yall just jealous of NY.. :umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
you already know how this gonna go:
typical coli poster: its cool, tho.. she half-Black.. :mjgrin:

*someone posts photos of her parents.. neither which, are Black..

typical coli poster: her parents are descendants of slaves, tho.. :dwillhuh: plus.. they call Black people cockroaches as slang in NY all the time.. :usure: yall just jealous of NY.. :umad:
100:mjlol: