Cardi B Reaches No. 2 on Billboard Hot 100. Makes History!

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Any song that got a nice hook and caters to hoes does Michael Jackson numbers nowadays.
I remember they was tryna hail Bad and Buogie as the song of the decade.
Comparing the Migos to the beattles and shyt.:mjlol:
All over a dumb ass song about NOTHING..That hoes like..Just like this.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So when this heffas album flops, what's gonna be the excuse New York? :whiteparadise:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And someone will have to explain to me why female rappers always feel the need to constantly compete with each other. I mean, competition is ingrained in to hip hop, but there's no need for them to compete to the point of trying to horde all of the success for themselves. Can't they see that having multiple popping female artists at the same time is good for the culture? Bodak Yellow is a certified hit and had been bubbling for months. Nicki shoulda been hopped on a remix. It would be mutually beneficial. Raises Cardi's stock, and helps Nicki get her groove back. Plus it squashes all this pointless feud talk. Male artist hop on remixes to hot tracks all the time, whether they fukk with the original artist or not. This is really a no brainer.

Female traits, I get it, but who's handling/guiding their careers? So much wasted opportunity. Smh!

Have you ever seen women interact at a work place? If so, there's your answer.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
70 million, 3 2 to 3 time platinum albums many quadruple platinum singles & 1 diamond :comeon:

Iggy had a song number 1 for half a yr with another song in the top 10 at the same time for months :dame:

Thats not some great acomplishment for a female rapper lets see how her album sales & sounds & lets see if she can make another hit stop mentioning nicki :gucci:
shyt rent dissed the fukk out of Nicki, had a hit record, a hit remix and got a plaque for it. Plus had bars. A name. And fan base. Not to mention the same exact tv show....... And she still couldn't follow it up

I don't cape for Nicki. I don't have a fav album, verse, song or nothing related to her. But I'll be damned if we gonna sit here and act like she ain't ran this shyt since YMCMB and dvd era shyt.

One hit song ain't unseating a damn thing

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: WTF!!!! this song is WACK, 3/4 of it I cant understand. She is no MC, Remy would drag this bytch in a battle.

This song is way overhype as in the same realm as Young Ma and Bobby Smurda. NY trying too hard to come back. In a few months you will forget about this song. Years from now this song wont hold the same fanfare as it is now....smh
Can she drag her on making good music though?

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
:dahell:this is the song everybody goin crazy over?

I guess.. she sound like a Nikki clone almost, couldn't really listen to some shyt like this it's for women (imo)

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
She got a whole team behind her, production, writers etc. The bytch is talentless in the rap game. She a carbon copy
That's not what i asked you but i'll play the game.
Remy had a team since 1999 and still aint shyt. And fro some reason shether's style doesnt sound like any remy record i've ever heard. Keep believing in wack female rappers that have done nothing in nearly two decades except her collaborations with joe.

Daps
That's not what i asked you but i'll play the game.
Remy had a team since 1999 and still aint shyt. And fro some reason shether's style doesnt sound like any remy record i've ever heard. Keep believing in wack female rappers that have done nothing in nearly two decades except her collaborations with joe.

you don't listen to much Remy then..

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
whole lotta :flabbynsick: in this thread.

y'all nikkas ain't been to any bars, lounges, clubs lately?