Cardi B Reaches No. 2 on Billboard Hot 100. Makes History!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: WTF!!!! this song is WACK, 3/4 of it I cant understand. She is no MC, Remy would drag this bytch in a battle.

This song is way overhype as in the same realm as Young Ma and Bobby Smurda. NY trying too hard to come back. In a few months you will forget about this song. Years from now this song wont hold the same fanfare as it is now....smh

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:fire: :fire:

I put my hand above my hip
I bet, you dip, he dip, she dip

I say, I get the money and go
This shyt is hot like a stove
My p*ssy glitter as gold
Tell that li'l bytch play her role
I just drove off in a Rolls
I just came up in a Wraith
I need to fill up the tank
No, I need to fill up the safe
I need to let all these hoes know
That none of they nikkas is safe
I like that bolded line alot... trust me tho, that air head did not think of it herself. None of her other lines... or shyt she says in real life has any cleverness, substance, weight. anything to it. I bet she still doesnt get the reference.
Anyway, I think the song is completely over hyped. but its not unlike any other song that comes out and is hot for a summer and a half.
Im really outta touch with the world tho. People just really luv thots now. Women and men. When nikki came out... i thought she was mediocre at best. shes alil better than i thought she would be... but the only reason she got to this level of stardom. Is nikkaz luv a phat ass, thot acting bytch. And these women nowadays, want to be like a phat ass thot acting bytch. because nikkaz like phat ass, thot acting bytch.
Songs be straight dumpster juice... nikkaz be like " that shyt fire"..
The level of fame for a female rapper has nothing to do with her actual talent. Remi ma is either better than Nikki and Cardi or at least as good, but since she isnt overly Thotty... she's 2cd tier. and in the female rap world, that's damn near irrelevant.
If you were to switch young m.a. and Cardi body's...They would Have a Statue Of Young MA outside the Barclays Center already.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Cardi got a nice looking tongue.
i would be genuinely pleased for her if that shyt knocked Taylor Swift away from the #1

and no female rapper has put out something as good as Red Bars in a minute.

Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna
Brought the Wraith to China just to race in China
Lil' bad trini bytch but she mixed with China
Real thick vagina, smuggle bricks to China (woo)

ahaha..thats the bars i was talking about in another thread when i said i seen tweets of her gassing her own goofy bars up.

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
if bodak yellow reaches number 1 over taylor swift that would be amazing to me, cardi from the bx so this type of success makes me feel proud of her.... i dont understand why grown ass men are praying for nickis downfall tho.... its enough room for both of them in the game

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Fam, facts and perception are two different things.

If people don't want to call her a rapper. Trust me, that's doing more for the betterment of hip hop than harm.

Iggy>>>>> cardi b, lil pump, uzi vert, lil yaghty as a rapper :ld:

fukk all that betterment of hip hop trash hip hop is more healthy now than its been in a long time :pacspit:

Last edited: