Carlos Santana: Beyonce Is a Model, Adele Is a Singer

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
im not a fan of none of them bytches.

i just hate the beyonce stannery. music is wack and the bytch isnt even fly...she looks like a mannequin . Theres probably a billion bytches on this planet i would fukk before beyonce. shyt, id fukk the other destinys child bytches before I hit Beyonce.

AND she dont got no ass or titties. This smiley is appropriate for beyonce: :scusthov:

:gucci: at this whole post.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:gucci: at this whole post.

:yeshrug: not a fan of the bytch. id hit just to say id hit, but it would only be just a small part in the grand scheme of me stealing mad shyt out of her house after I fukk her mannequin ass to sleep.

She don't even got that freak look in her eye...bytch is probably a dead fish in the bed and probably just licks around your dikkhead thinking thats a proper blowjob :yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
C4tPZXEWEAArNW1.jpg

jadanas_large.jpg

"POP SH!T APOLOGIZE...................."

tater

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at souless

Adele's music is dry as fukk, she's no different than celine dion lmao

you don't even know what soul is lmao

nobody is even talking about adele's performance lmao, Christina Aquilire or whatever her name is can sing better than this bytch

people are just programmed to think her style of music is more artistic because you have to sit down to listen to it lmao

Christina Aguilera sings better than both of them. Are you asserting that beyonce sings soulful music :mjlol:?
Okay breh.

I never said Adele did either, but even in this here thread people are touting Adele makes music for suicidal, sad white women to listen to when their boyfriends dump them. Have you ever listened to a Beyoncé album that had any emotional resonance? I don't know about you but that surfboard line really cut me deep :francis:.

I don't watch award shows, NEVER have, so I couldn't care less about what the Grammy academy thinks about either of them. Oh and Celine dion sings better than both of them too. If you want to sit here and argue about range and technique, she's considered one of the greatest. Honestly though, the only album in this entire debacle I've ever purchased is Carlos's.

Beyoncé makes trash music, Adele's music is WAY better. End of story to me. Both of them can sing. I also don't like the way Beyoncés voice sounds, it's not appealing to me personally. I can appreciate the fact that she CAN sing though. Carlos was out of line, but I'm not throwing on my cape :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I agree to an extent. I understand what he was trying to say. Basically most of Beyoncé appeal come from visuals and expectations of them, not just solely the music. I've said that before Beyoncé really even got moving with this newer "angle", like after dreamgirls. You could see in that movie that Hudson had the stronger voice, it was even depicted in the storyline about Effie. Even if you consider what her camp put out for one of the albums, where she did a video for each song, that's more visual media being sold thru music. Someone said just the other day to me about how music can sell everything except itself. It's hard to impress people with straight up music, the public is so overwhelmed with various stimulants thru visual, etc.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:yeshrug: not a fan of the bytch. id hit just to say id hit, but it would only be just a small part in the grand scheme of me stealing mad shyt out of her house after I fukk her mannequin ass to sleep.

She don't even got that freak look in her eye...bytch is probably a dead fish in the bed and probably just licks around your dikkhead thinking thats a proper blowjob :yeshrug:

She a bad broad. You acting like you'd fukk only because it's p*ssy is :stopitslime: status.

She's also the greatest Hip Hop wife that Hip Hop has ever had and she's also a very, VERY talented artist. :russ: at haters in here trying to say she can't sing.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
"Better singer" is only one part of the picture. No different than having great handles nor being able to dunk doesn't make you a complete all around ball player

Think about how over his peers Usher was circa 2004, Mario, Ne-Yo and several others proa'lly could have technically out sung him

BUT how many of them had that transcending staying star power he had?

When you look at Beyoncé you see an artist, a star

Beyonce's been on the radar since the 90's so it's way too soon to even be doing side by side comparing anything musically with her and Adele IMO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christina Aguilera sings better than both of them. Are you asserting that beyonce sings soulful music :mjlol:?
Okay breh.

I never said Adele did either, but even in this here thread people are touting Adele makes music for suicidal, sad white women to listen to when their boyfriends dump them. Have you ever listened to a Beyoncé album that had any emotional resonance? I don't know about you but that surfboard line really cut me deep :francis:.

I don't watch award shows, NEVER have, so I couldn't care less about what the Grammy academy thinks about either of them. Oh and Celine dion sings better than both of them too. If you want to sit here and argue about range and technique, she's considered one of the greatest. Honestly though, the only album in this entire debacle I've ever purchased is Carlos's.

Beyoncé makes trash music, Adele's music is WAY better. End of story to me. Both of them can sing. I also don't like the way Beyoncés voice sounds, it's not appealing to me personally. I can appreciate the fact that she CAN sing though. Carlos was out of line, but I'm not throwing on my cape :yeshrug:

LMAO at christia aguilera

Did you listen to Beyonce sing At Last for the Obamas and Aquilera butchered at her funeral

you lose all credibility, you don't know anything about music

Her voice is too rough too strong she doesn't have any control she is not great singer, which is why she can't sing a song like At Last and neither can Adele

you may like Adele's music better doesn't make it better thats your opinion, nothing is deep about her lyrics or music to me, it's generic, celine dion barbara streisand type shyt to me

I don't listen to Beyonce I'm not a female, but I do produce music, Beyonce is way more versatile as an artist that cannot even be argued

Beyonce can do ballads, dance music, dancehall, reggae, she's done it all, these are just facts

Adele can't make anyone get up and dance, so what emotions are you talking about
her songs sound like she's in a catholic church service

Beyonce could easily sing Adele's songs, the type of music she does is harder to perform, Adele is montone, only sings in one octave, sings the same types of songs over and over again

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Adele sings better sure. But to call Bey a model is a disrespect. A common one attractive people get.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah breh.
Watch Aretha sing the national anthem on last year for christmas day game, that is effortless vocals and she is what 70+, then go watch her when she was younger singing in the 60s, listen to 70s era Patti Labelle,, then go listen to early Jennifer Hudson, go listen to prime Lauryn Hill, Beyonce as a vocalist isn't in the same class. Whitney Houston, the queen of effortless vocal ability. hell even early mariah carey.

Not shytting on her but she is not and will never be one of those strong vocalist, she is very good though total package wise though similar to Diana Ross

That said I can't give Santana any cover, because he was down right dismissive of her like she was Vanity or some shyt like that.
:laff:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Adele can sing better but you know what his suspected white supremacist ass meant ...
Word? Carlos Santana is a white supremacist now? Cats really say anything on this board man. :mjlol:

I don't agree with him on the model part, Beyonce can legit sing. She just happens to be good looking as well. I don't think that has any bearing on her singing ability, but it does make her more marketable from a pop music standpoint. That's where her bread is buttered. We gotta chill with calling everything/everyone racist. Dude gave his opinion on two singers. Check this dude's resume. I'm sure if he hated black folks, he'd have been outted long ago. shyt trivializes the real racial issues.

tater

Superstar
Daps
LMAO at christia aguilera

Did you listen to Beyonce sing At Last for the Obamas and Aquilera butchered at her funeral

you lose all credibility, you don't know anything about music

Her voice is too rough too strong she doesn't have any control she is not great singer, which is why she can't sing a song like At Last and neither can Adele

you may like Adele's music better doesn't make it better thats your opinion, nothing is deep about her lyrics or music to me, it's generic, celine dion barbara streisand type shyt to me

I don't listen to Beyonce I'm not a female, but I do produce music, Beyonce is way more versatile as an artist that cannot even be argued

Beyonce can do ballads, dance music, dancehall, reggae, she's done it all, these are just facts

Adele can't make anyone get up and dance, so what emotions are you talking about
her songs sound like she's in a catholic church service

Beyonce could easily sing Adele's songs, the type of music she does is harder to perform, Adele is montone, only sings in one octave, sings the same types of songs over and over again

They both make generic music. I agree with you that Beyoncé can sing, I've never said otherwise. But all she makes is throwaway music. Beyoncé has no soul in her voice. She's a technically trained singer and that's exactly what she sounds like. There is no personality in her voice or music. I think she's a good performer and she's obviously talented.

People listen to Adele and think about failed relationships, sadness, Idk depressing ish. People listen to Beyoncé to go to the club. No emotions there. The only reason you get up to dance to a Beyoncé song is because it has a nice beat, nothing to do with her vocals.

And hun, just because you make music doesn't make you an expert or hide the fact that everything you just stated, just like me for that matter, is your opinion :smile:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Adele may be able to hit those notes because she's just standing their when she sings...beyonce dances and changes outfits and shyt lol :hhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Word? Carlos Santana is a white supremacist now? Cats really say anything on this board man. :mjlol:

I don't agree with him on the model part, Beyonce can legit sing. She just happens to be good looking as well. I don't think that has any bearing on her singing ability, but it does make her more marketable from a pop music standpoint. That's where her bread is buttered. We gotta chill with calling everything/everyone racist. Dude gave his opinion on two singers. Check this dude's resume. I'm sure if he hated black folks, he'd have been outted long ago. shyt trivializes the real racial issues.
I said suspected white supremacist ...reading is fundamental... :ufdup: now you are on the list of suspected white supremacists...