Cassidy n Meek goin at it on Twitter

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
A couple points....

Cassidy aint never been as big and Meek Mill locally or now nationally. Meek sold out his owner little tour with a mixtape, the city never embraced Çass the way It embraced Meek. Meek is only signed because the city willed him to get signed. He was like Hov in philly but without a deal. Meek is the bigget star and more potential and longevity than Çass because Meek is a homerun hitter. He always could make hits. Easy.

-Meek I believe has already made more money than Cassidy, I believe.

-Meek does not want anything to do with Çass in a battle.

-what some of yall buls arent understanding is that this is the culture of rap in Philly. Meek aint talkin crazy cuz he on. None of these nikkas ever really liked each other... Any of them. Joey Jihad, Reed, Meek on down the line... When they were all broke they still never liked each other n always dissed each other. They put on fronts every once in a while but the crabs in a barrel mentality still has a hold on the philly hip hop community. They cant stand each other for more than 5 minutes.

nikkas aint frauds... Meek cant help himself from talkin sht on twitter because nikkas really really dont give a fukk. Philly nikkas gone call you out, say ya name it aint gone b but so much subliminal... Real rap. nikkas too hood for they own good... Thats why philly is one of the top 3 cities talent wise but still as a whole cant put itself on the map.

Meek was never known as #1 in philly until "In My Bag" dropped. But you right about them never liking each other. Anyone remember when Gillie got Reed and Haddy to sqaush that shyt and make that 3 kings mixtape??? Only 2 songs dropped :heh:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Went to HS with the kid. GDUB all day! Him and Montana Black should of blew!:youngsabo:

Quilly been saying for the last few weeks that he signed to Ruffhouse. I remember seeing that Montana Black nikka back in day on Gtown and Chelten tryin to sell his CD but I never heard any of his music. Spittage was tge best nikka outta Gtown

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Quilly been saying for the last few weeks that he signed to Ruffhouse. I remember seeing that Montana Black nikka back in day on Gtown and Chelten tryin to sell his CD but I never heard any of his music. Spittage was tge best nikka outta Gtown

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjK6RSpIkgw&feature=related"]Tana Black - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6AC3Kcrsec"]Committee Click (Preview) featuring Tana Black & Cyssero - YouTube[/ame]
He spit this at lunch time like every day.:lawd: I don't think he blew up cause peedi was already out and was buzzing like crazy around that time. Tana had somehting with altantic records at that time. Don't know what he's doing now.

But Quilly is signed to ruffhouse now???

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You mean the same year he dropped Flamerz 1?:comeon:

Flamerz 1 and 2 put meek ahead of all those rappers you named in terms of popularity. Now if you talkin technically yes meek aint the best spitter and Joey and Reed was suppose to be the next up but they dropped the ball.

Meek wasn't poppin above them til In My Bag...Before that, he was just another Philly rapper. LOL I think it's more love now than before...

NH working with everyone, Reign Man, Kre, Hollow Man work with everyone, so do Jakk Frost & Ape Gang, Black Deniro...It's really the few that have beef Haddy, Meek, Quilly, Reed that don't eff with each other. Even Reed & Cyssero put out a semi-collabo tape. I deleted that ish tho lol

Might as well turn this into a Philly mix

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

"Joey you can get it too,Thought we wouldn't get at you,This is me,This is Reed a sick individual.

Last edited by a moderator:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

"Lil n!ggas still pee the bed, but'll pop ya"

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Meek aint lying though :leon:

"Rambo" Reed works at Autozone :mjpls:

meek really can not talk about dudes who do not have a deal.
As this is not a skills era.
if, he got a deal for being more skilled he could say sumfin.
He did not so,...trying to stunt on having a deal in this era is nuffin to brag on.
Especially since his records do not sell with all the amenities and a cosign from a defjam artist.

Duke is huff as hell,..his whole label is huffness personified.
Plus if these tweets are real.
He bytch made like all wack rappers who need antics and bullshyt.
In fake failed attempts to save face.
In effort to save themselves from the exposal and embarrassment of getting served.
plus he is such a poor draw.
Cass would not make any draw from serving them huff ass nikkas anyway.
nikkas so wack now,..they turn into comedians in other mediums.
When if they were dope all it would take is one clear punchline in the pocket, onkey on a beat.
Yet, these nikkaz are so wack.
It is always a tweet and a viral vid.
With no rhymes or an actual real quality classic record.
These new wack nikkas are all payola, marketing and get dikked in the culo record deals trying to fake stunt.

A nikka like me would serve their whole fukking label.
starting at rick Ross's kamala the Ugandan giant ass head and gimp Paul orndorf arms.

Art Barr

PROTEGE TO THE nikka WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THESE FAKE WRITTEN BATTLE RAP nikkaS TO DO ANYTHING.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:leostare: meek never said he wanted to battle cass tho, so who did he mention that he can chew head off, fukk u talkin bout

I admit meek's comments were misconstrued.
Yet, as an emcee.
You really can not speak on other battles or comments about other rappers, period.
Unless you are that nice to serve any of the nikkaz.
who you made commentary about. Just in case the bullshyt goes down somehow and the shyt is deflected onto you.

I was able to always comment and give a max Kellerman on battles in this community.

All because nikkas know in the circles of battling I will serve any nikka.
The real way off the head, for real with no pre-writtens, impromptu.
or on a record, with a beat.
In the case of meek.
He should not have said nuffin about no battles or nuffin.
As he is not skilled enough to serve anybody.
Plus was the weakest battle nikka in Philly.
Plus his songs were weak and he just got on through saturation method and taking a bad deal.
Which anybody could have done.
Duke was never and still not nice, like that.
It is all bullshyt payola, engineering and marketing for him.
He is one of the biggest no talents of this Gen, since ace hood.

Art Barr

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
He is one of the biggest no talents of this Gen, since ace hood.

Art Barr

:russ:

Why you gotta do Meek like that though lol. Ace Hood? He's garbage with dreadlocks.

Meek's pretty mediocre too, but a few notches above Ace. Ace's mixtapes go straight to the recycle bin when I try to download them. :pachaha: