Cassidy n Meek goin at it on Twitter

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:

Why you gotta do Meek like that though lol. Ace Hood? He's garbage with dreadlocks.

Meek's pretty mediocre too, but a few notches above Ace. Ace's mixtapes go straight to the recycle bin when I try to download them. :pachaha:

Both them nikkaz, the same wack sammich like the scene in strapped.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
most people expect a Cass W

meek should just focus on making real money..ain't no benefit in going after Cass

if I were Cass Id have that record on the radio yesterday

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
This over hyped nikka Meek just sold 40k in his second week and will probably sell 10k his third week.

Garbage azz dumb dropped an album with about 10 skipable tracks. nikka flopped so he gotta be mad and even more insecure now. He starting beefs to divert the attention of his flop

TyKnitty

Rookie
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tt1pSwEdIMQ]reed dollaz - YouTube[/ame]

I probably watched this more than any other hip hop artist video ever on youtube and this nikka never been signed.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Meek was never known as #1 in philly until "In My Bag" dropped. But you right about them never liking each other. Anyone remember when Gillie got Reed and Haddy to sqaush that shyt and make that 3 kings mixtape??? Only 2 songs dropped :heh:

when exactly did "in my bag" drop? '09?

cuz i remember by the end of '08, young buls had already crowned him. some were even dubbing him king of the east coast. he definitely had the early 20s and under crowd on lock by '08. him and those overrated flamers tapes.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This over hyped nikka Meek just sold 40k in his second week and will probably sell 10k his third week.

Garbage azz dumb dropped an album with about 10 skipable tracks. nikka flopped so he gotta be mad and even more insecure now. He starting beefs to divert the attention of his flop

:mindblown: flop to who tho....wayne, jay, em, drake kanye, he selling better than most people in hip hop, why would it be a flop, everybody knew he wasnt on them dudes level, and everybody else knew, drake probablyt the only new school rapper to go plat in the near future

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im appalled that nobody has mentioned the cyssero/chic raw battle yet. that jawn was vicious. dude dropped bul's sister's full name, grade & school on wax. scathing battle. i remember that being the talk of the town even tho cassidy & the young gunz were shining off their debuts elbums.

and dont get me started on the "too raw for the streets" dvds.:steviej:

Went to HS with the kid. GDUB all day! Him and Montana Black should of blew!:youngsabo:

quilly went to gtown high? i figured he went to King.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
im appalled that nobody has mentioned the cyssero/chic raw battle yet. that jawn was vicious. dude dropped bul's sister's full name, grade & school on wax. scathing battle. i remember that being the talk of the town even tho cassidy & the young gunz were shining off their debuts elbums.

and dont get me started on the "too raw for the streets" dvds.:steviej:

quilly went to gtown high? i figured he went to King.

Not gtown. George Washington

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^^my bad.

got germantown on the brain. lol. ive been trying to think of homie's name. i think hes from gtown. he had styles p on his album like 10 years ago. i think his name was filthy rich.

and cant forget the homie mally manson.

throwback philly chit.

meek really can not talk about dudes who do not have a deal.
As this is not a skills era.
if, he got a deal for being more skilled he could say sumfin.
He did not so,...trying to stunt on having a deal in this era is nuffin to brag on.
Especially since his records do not sell with all the amenities and a cosign from a defjam artist.

Duke is huff as hell,..his whole label is huffness personified.
Plus if these tweets are real.
He bytch made like all wack rappers who need antics and bullshyt.
In fake failed attempts to save face.
In effort to save themselves from the exposal and embarrassment of getting served.
plus he is such a poor draw.
Cass would not make any draw from serving them huff ass nikkas anyway.
nikkas so wack now,..they turn into comedians in other mediums.
When if they were dope all it would take is one clear punchline in the pocket, onkey on a beat.
Yet, these nikkaz are so wack.
It is always a tweet and a viral vid.
With no rhymes or an actual real quality classic record.
These new wack nikkas are all payola, marketing and get dikked in the culo record deals trying to fake stunt.

A nikka like me would serve their whole fukking label.
starting at rick Ross's kamala the Ugandan giant ass head and gimp Paul orndorf arms.

Art Barr

PROTEGE TO THE nikka WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THESE FAKE WRITTEN BATTLE RAP nikkaS TO DO ANYTHING.

nah. meek is the one new-gen star that actually earned his deal the traditional way. i dont listen to him like that, especially most of his dumbed-down MMG stuff, but dont get it twisted. dude came up battling, had legit radio hits and was :king: of his city before he had a deal.

marketing & promotions cant buy the type of genuine love he gets whether in & out of the city/region.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
^^my bad.

got germantown on the brain. lol. ive been trying to think of homie's name. i think hes from gtown. he had styles p on his album like 10 years ago. i think his name was filthy rich.

and cant forget the homie mally manson.

throwback philly chit.
QUOTE]

Yeah you talkin bout Filthy Rich. He doin like 15 years in jail though.

Anybody ever saw this documentary on Spittage?

Last edited by a moderator: