Reppin
NYC
Exclusive Of His Next Music Video “I Caught Da Rona”

8-DF498-F6-9-A29-43-E2-819-B-2-B70148-BD107.jpg

All Jokes Aside Hope U Recover Breh

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Didn't really have any major symptoms either. I was playing one on one basketball vs my step son and whenever i'd make a move i felt as if i had the wind knocked out of me. Then i'd struggle to recover from the last move putting my hands on knees to try to get back in it and i was thought that i was out of shape from being quarantined. Then i lost my sense of smell and taste thinking still that it might be allergies cuz they come around this time of year. I finally got tested on monday and i got my results yesterday, positive af. :francis:

i work in the medical field so im thinking it's probably from there where i got it, but regardless, i'm scared as sh*t as to what the long term effects could be, i'm a guy that i consider to be in shape but still, the effects on the lungs or other organs could be lethal in the upcoming years:sadcam:

I'm here at the crib being quarantined, my oxygen levels are normal, but regardless im guessing the worst part is over. If anyone from the coli has been exposed to it, Godspeed.
Did you have any allergy like symptoms before losing your sense of smell?

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Did you have any allergy like symptoms before losing your sense of smell?

allergies usually hit hard for me around this time while having a stuffy nose, i was thinking it was regular routine and i thought that's what it was, allergies. I had a Chest X-Ray and then a EKG. They at first thought it was Bronchitis and finally with the swab it confirmed that it was covid.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
don't know if it's because of it, but i've been eating less and the first couple of days that i felt winded i remained in bed, slept a lot because there was no sign of feeling "normal" without feeling fatigued for regular activities like making breakfast or walking around the house. It was just so bizarre how fatigued set in quickly as soon as you move. But yeah, i lost weight and a bit of muscle. :mjcry:

Check in every so often man. Keep taking vitamins and keep everything close so you don't have to move around as much.

I’m recovering from the virus. I’m in Houston. Was in the hospital a week. Didn’t have to go the ventilator route but did use a bipap. I went from 228 pound to to 187 pounds in just under two weeks. 40 pounds. I’m more nervous about the long term effects also. I still can barely breathe and constantly out of breath. Was told it would be this way for the next few weeks. This virus is crazy and i never thought i would get it. Everyone needs to be safe. This shyt almost killed me.

Check in here too man, you guys maybe quarantined but you aren't alone. I also recommend support groups.

For People who are dealing with Covid:

Support Group — Body Politic

For Healthcare folks:

Crisis Support Resources for Emergency Responders

Also check out Facebook, I wouldn't know any off hand but I'm sure they are a bunch there as well.

Godspeed brehs.