Caught the virus, no surprise i live in texas smh

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
don't know if it's because of it, but i've been eating less and the first couple of days that i felt winded i remained in bed, slept a lot because there was no sign of feeling "normal" without feeling fatigued for regular activities like making breakfast or walking around the house. It was just so bizarre how fatigued set in quickly as soon as you move. But yeah, i lost weight and a bit of muscle. :mjcry:

I have asthma and feel like this a lot.

I'm terrified of corona coz im afraid my already crappy lungs couldn't survive it.

Hope you have a full recovery. With no long term issues.

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least it seems like you are doing better, hopefully you don't have any preexisting conditions.

Not a doctor but I think I read somewhere that Vitamin D deficiency is a reason some people get it (not sure about the science there you can check for yourself). Also Zinc is good for the immune system.

Don't matter what your state says, if you are Black please wear a mask, and wash your hands.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Have you gotten your step son tested?

Yeah got both of them tested on friday, just waiting on their results, both of them are quarantined in their own rooms and my wife tested as well. I know for a fact she has it, she's been showing some signs and she's been sleeping on the couch :pachaha: (doctors orders to let me have the room)

I've been feeling 100 now, no fatigue, getting my taste and smell back. Went outside with a mask and walked around just to see if i would feel any fatigue, nope, i'm back to where i was :cape:

The kids i know for a fact are good. Either that or they could be asymptomatic :lupe:

If they are good and my wife ain't, i'm sending them to their grandma's.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Damn you should've fukking died :mjcry:

Maybe your humongous wife would've got the motivation to work out :mjlol:

Can't believe you gotta lay up under that fat nasty bytch and look that in the face every day :russ:

Playing on another nikka saved game taking care of his b*stard kid cause you just as much of a fukking simp as you come off to be on here :laff:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Damn you should've fukking died :mjcry:

Maybe your humongous wife would've got the motivation to work out :mjlol:

Can't believe you gotta lay up under that fat nasty bytch and look that in the face every day :russ:

Playing on another nikka saved game taking care of his b*stard kid cause you just as much of a fukking simp as you come off to be on here :laff:
:picard:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

This nikka started it :lolbron:

Called me out for a battle knowing damn well he ASS,

Backed down when I wanted to bet $1,000 on it for a ONE MINUTE verse

Then had the audacity to call me a n*gger when he couldn't take how bad I was sonning him and tried to pull the "I'm partially black" card

fukk this MexiCaC AND his fat ass wife, she tried to come on to me after I complimented her, then I had to block her ass on IG :mjlol:

cstyles.png

cstyles3.jpg

What y'all think her fupa smell like
tenor.gif

Her BMI is UP, AND IT'S STUCK!!!

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

@Jasmine20 I'm sorry baby, I hope we can still be together after this :wub:

Last edited:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Then had the audacity to call me a n*gger when he couldn't take how bad I was sonning him and tried to pull the "I'm partially black" card

fukk this MexiCaC AND his fat ass wife, she tried to come on to me after I complimented her, then I had to block her ass on IG :mjlol:

cstyles.png

cstyles3.jpg

What y'all think her fupa smell like :puke:

wg1RMUa.png

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

cstyles.png

cstyles3.jpg

What y'all think her fupa smell like
tenor.gif

:picard:Damn.

:hhh:I didn’t know homie was corny as fukk. Those videos were cringe worthy.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m recovering from the virus. I’m in Houston. Was in the hospital a week. Didn’t have to go the ventilator route but did use a bipap. I went from 228 pound to to 187 pounds in just under two weeks. 40 pounds. I’m more nervous about the long term effects also. I still can barely breathe and constantly out of breath. Was told it would be this way for the next few weeks. This virus is crazy and i never thought i would get it. Everyone needs to be safe. This shyt almost killed me.

Do you mind me asking how old are you and how tall? And were you in generally good shape?

Asking out of fear of catching it myself.

:lupe: