Cee-Lo Green: It's not rape if the victim is passed out

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
basically imo what hes trying to say is even if he hypothetically did try to do something to this woman how would she even know he did because she is unconscious and she has no witnesses to the said act

(plus it wouldnt be the first time a black male celebrity has been falsely accused of rape)

again this all hinges on what her actual testimony is and what the physical evidence is

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's not what he's saying

OP stays with the sensationalist threads
Well educate us. Explain it tous. I dont know what the post/tweet is about and already im looking at CeeLo like :dahell:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
basically imo what hes trying to say is even if he hypothetically did try to do something to this woman how would she even know he did because she is unconscious and she has no witnesses to the said act

(plus it wouldnt be the first time a black male celebrity has been falsely accused of rape)

again this all hinges on what her actual testimony is and what the physical evidence is

The 39-year-old Grammy winner and Voice judge, whose full name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, appeared in court for his arraignment with his girlfriend Monday afternoon. He was charged on one count of "furnishing a controlled substance." If convicted, he could potentially face up to four years in prison.
PHOTOS: Best celebrity haircuts
Prosecutors, however, rejected a rape charge against the singer due to a sufficient lack of evidence; his attorney Blair Berk claimed that any sexual contact between her client and the woman was "consensual." The unidentified woman previously filed a report with police that claimed Green had slipped MDMA in her drink. She later woke up, naked, in bed with him without knowing how she got there, TMZ reports.
Cee Lo has vehemently denied the allegations: Berk shared in a written statement Monday afternoon, "Mr. Green encouraged a full and complete investigation of those claims and he was confident once conducted he would be cleared of having any wrongful intent."
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...g-four-years-in-prison-20132110#ixzz3CH6Ysqae

-----

Yeah I think you right, I think he saying consent is not even a issue here because nothing happened:Patrice:...hes not saying being passed out implies consent,that's why I said whatever post he's responding to is important to know....but of course just like with the Stephen A thing people will ignore everything else once they here something they don't like even if they hearing it wrong,and the wording here without knowing the whole convo comes off way worse than what Stephen A was saying:mjlol:...Shouldn't be no "She was passed out and I wasn't,you gon take her word for it:mjpls:" statements....Not knowing plenty women have been raped while passed out:why:...he would have a great fukking point with that logic in almost every case but rape....even with rape its a good point but you cant use that argument when the accusation is you slipped her drugs and she a.e.n.o:childplease:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
make pro rape comments days after pleading no contest to drugging a woman, brehs :huhldup:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
GOAT game
tumblr_mv6sqlF4yM1r3yxp8o1_500.jpg

@mr x stop pestering Satan.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Some "artistic" folks really shouldn't have social media, most of em just can't help themselves when it comes to saying stupid shyt because they really think the "creative" license they enjoy over an instrumental extends over to those 140 characters. The hell was dude thinking

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huh:
How did "Hip Hop" take an L ?
Cee-Lo hardly makes Hip Hop records these days.
So I wouldn't really classify him as "Hip Hop" in 2014.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
any my other issue is we already know male celebrities especially black male celebrities are targets of these types of thing

demonic women plot and plan this shyt...gaurantee theres a civil suit coming..

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
any my other issue is we already know male celebrities especially black male celebrities are targets of these types of thing

demonic women plot and plan this shyt...gaurantee theres a civil suit coming..
On one hand: true. If I looked like Cee-Lo, I'd be suspicious of any woman that took interest in me on principle.

On the other hand: this isn't the first time this nignog has gotten in trouble for slipping shyt in women's drinks.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
this CAN'T be real!!!!
this shyt HAS to have been manipulated somehow!!!

WTF!!!!!!
:mindblown: