Cee-Lo Green: It's not rape if the victim is passed out

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
His 2nd tweet is whats going to kill him. Even if he didnt rape that girl.

The way he worded it makes it seem like he still tried even if he didnt rape her

Daps
It's crazy...Cee Lo used to be one of the most talented, humble, and about the righteous life dudes in the game. Him of all people seemed like he would never sell his soul to the devil. But signs are pointing that way.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes way too smart to not know the phrase no comment or the concept of no comment. its one thing to be forced to say something to do damage control. it had blown over from what i gather and he decided to go on twitter and have it blow up in his face.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds to me like he's saying they didn't have sex while she was passed out.

He could've tried to take it there, but she was too out of it for it to happen.

I think his argument is he didn't fukk while she was unconscious, but she's accusing him anyway

It's worded poorly, but I don't see anything in there suggesting Cee Lo is making excuses for rape. Sounds like he's saying she couldn't give consent in her state so nothing happened :yeshrug:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Dumb ass..

I always :heh: when people try to say some intellectual shyt on social media and end up looking stupid :russ:
Now he's finished :russ:

I don't even understand what he's trying to say :why:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christina-Johnson-Callaway-Cee-Lo-Green-wife-pic.jpg

Her daughter used to be thick too, she is on his left, but she recently got fat. Had a baby I think. I used to know her
Whoa, I knew I remembered her from some show they had showing their family. Christina looks like she is younger than me and she has to be in her 40s. Amazing.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Next day this shyt still sounds rapey as hell. Like if he didn't successfully rape her he tried, or he's gonna try having sleep sex with a bunch of bishes