mexican-soccer-coach-super-saiyan.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
apart from insulting the homosexual community, trying to blur the lines or making it look like you're justifying a form of rape might be the worst thing you can talk about to the white press...you will lose out on money.

In white culture? No culture fukks with rapist my nikka. None. He's a fukking idiot.

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City

His tweets make no sense at all. They actually don't say anything at all except that this guy was having a hard time articulating himself with the written language.

This is by definition smart dumb shyt. He's a fool for expressing it at all, and even stupider for trying to do it on twitter of all platforms, but it's pretty obvious to me that nothing he's saying imparts anything meaningful. The news media and special interest groups will run with this because he was stupid enough to put himself out there like this on a controversial issue, but we shouldn't be encouraging independent thinkers to accept that anything was really said here.

Cee-lo didn't effectively communicate folks. Even tho these are english words, arranged in a way that resembles an english sentence, taken together, there is no coherence.

:snoop: This guy Cee-lo is dumb as shyt tho.