tyh4bfuymxddexxtf4fa.png

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You have never lived in no dictatorship that’s why your championing it lol

Working government > one man power trip

Im speaking from the dictator's point of view........obviously

but i aint no better than no mf in North Korea, if it happen fukk it live with it

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao no they wouldn't scare symmetrically like that. It's reference into african scarification.

0430a878dabcc09637130496dcafee9a--tribal-african-african-tribes.jpg

75d6bbde687c4b057fbfea18cc41f365.jpg

You dont know anything about subliminal messaging. The movie could say its scarification, and it is, I'm not saying its not.

But Its clear you dont know what sarcasm is or double meanings, or looking between the lines. A lot of times they put things in movies with double meanings, hidden in plain site. Notice how Eriks scares are also lashings on his arm and are not all unified and dots but actual lines like he was whipped/slashed with something.

I'm sure I'm talking to a cac tho so I know you will never see what I'm saying. Real nikkas will peep game, tho.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone peep how the claw and the CIA agent was at odds trying to get the vibranium..

Then when shyt got heavy against the wakandans, they teamed up?

Not one time did they say, "lets not do this, its a bad image".. :francis:

Meanwhile, nikkas in this site trying to save the people thats trying to take them out...

Whats the name of that syndrome? :jbhmm:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You dont know anything about subliminal messaging.
Neither do you. You can interpret and read into it how you like honestly it's just entertainment idrc. American slaves didn't have symmetrical scare patterns. The patterns on Erik look more like those in African Scarification rituals. But that narrative you just made up sounds nice give his character a little more depth.

Notice how Eriks scares are also lashings on his arm and are not all unified and dots but actual lines like he was whipped/slashed with something.
I'd assume those slashes were from combat.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka them are bodies pleghboi

:birdman:
No shyt.

Watch how I said that it could indirectly be a subminial message of being whipped as a slave for 400+ years and not being saves by Wakanda. But you smart dumbs, can't think beyond what is being said so I'm over responding to anything dealing with the scares.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone peep how the claw and the CIA agent was at odds trying to get the vibranium..

Then when shyt got heavy against the wakandans, they teamed up?

Not one time did they say, "lets not do this, its a bad image".. :francis:

Meanwhile, nikkas in this site trying to save the people thats trying to take them out...

Whats the name of that syndrome? :jbhmm:
to be fair, t’challa offered to settle their dispute another way right before their first fight

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither do you. You can interpret and read into it how you like honestly it's just entertainment idrc. American slaves didn't have symmetrical scare patterns. The patterns on Erik look more like those in African Scarification rituals. But that narrative you just made up sounds nice give his character a little more depth.
There are lashes on his arms, shoulders, and chest, cac.

DVlJYMdW4AAJTkK.jpg

Not all of the scares are dots, cac. But you know that. You are playing stupid. This is the last time I'm replying. Cacs are so afraid to talk about slavery. :mjlol: