Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther character T’Challa will not be recast, Marvel confirms

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Might have to recast her after those anti vax tweets

:francis:
The anti vax tweets won't be the problem. In that same series of tweets, Leticia Wrights said that she didn't want to return to the Black Panther franchise. She didn't allude to money, but hopefully Coogler & Marvel can get her back on board.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man none these make sense
You know remember the flip phones?
Well back in the days when star trek with captain Kirk started they hard their like thing they would speak into and say "beam me up scotty".
The entire reason the beam up thing started in star trek was because it was too expensive graphic-wise to have the entire spaceship land on a planet, it was too graphics intensive and therefore too expensive. So they just beamed people down and up and saved loads of money in the process.

Also, in the process, that's flip thingi they spoke into is what inspired the flip phone, without star trek there would be no flip phone.

That's what's up :obama:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Man none these make sense
You know remember the flip phones?
Well back in the days when star trek with captain Kirk started they hard their like thing they would speak into and say "beam me up scotty".
The entire reason the beam up thing started in star trek was because it was too expensive graphic-wise to have the entire spaceship land on a planet, it was too graphics intensive and therefore too expensive. So they just beamed people down and up and saved loads of money in the process.

Also, in the process, that's flip thingi they spoke into is what inspired the flip phone, without star trek there would be no flip phone.
Huh? I'm saying move on from Black Panther and bring in Photon and Blue Marvel.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
u cant cgi the whole movie for the main character
those only worked cause they werent in consistent shots
It's Disney, they got more than enough money and resources to pull it off. What's Wakanda without T'challa? Nobody wants to see that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But none of them are dead. Chadwick is dead :dwillhuh:
before he died they were talking about having multiple bps.

him dying helped.

had he lived and the second bp made money without him he'd get lowballed on the 3rd movie

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
No T Challa nor Kilmonger who is gonna carry the movie?

They’re either going to give the mantle to Shuri (which is the likely scenario) or bring back a new and improved multiverse Killmonger and have him become Black Panther.

I personally think they should of recasted. T’Challa is too important within the MCU and killing him off so soon isn’t right nor is it respectful at all to Boseman’s legacy.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
uh no. Nobody trying to see a 80lb superhero.

she can bulk up breh, I had to eat 3500 calories a day when I was into bodybuilding and went from 100lbs to 135 in about a year

I’m pretty sure Shuri will be Black Panther and she’ll have a nice shape in the suit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So that's the end of Black Panther?

Instead of this symbolic gesture why not just donate the rights to black panther to a black ownded movie studio?
from what I read it means they won't cast for the role of T'Challa

Black Panther isn't one person it's a role... so there will be a new Panther not a recast continuation of the old one...

Daps
They’re either going to give the mantle to Shuri (which is the likely scenario) or bring back a new and improved multiverse Killmonger and have him become Black Panther.

I personally think they should of recasted. T’Challa is too important within the MCU and killing him off so soon isn’t right nor is it respectful at all to Boseman’s legacy.

I can picture the epic Coli rants already. :ohlawd: