Charlamagne says he would beat the living shyt out of Fredro Starr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why nikkas keep overlooking the fact that after cthagod offered Fredro 5 minutes and he declined, STICKY said, '"OH YOU WANT 5 MINUTES?" NO RESPONSE "I AINT GO TO THE GYM TODAY". The last 5 seconds of the interview. fukk Charlemagne, Angela Yee, Envy, wtf do they bring to the culture? They stir the pot of ignorance WITH THE INTENT to drop the dignity level of black people.

Ya'll nikkas keep thinking this illuminati shyt is just a word and their agenda has no affect.

Onyx gonna see that nikka, i'll put 50 cash on it.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why nikkas keep overlooking the fact that after cthagod offered Fredro 5 minutes and he declined, STICKY said, '"OH YOU WANT 5 MINUTES?" NO RESPONSE "I AINT GO TO THE GYM TODAY". The last 5 seconds of the interview. fukk Charlemagne, Angela Yee, Envy, wtf do they bring to the culture? They stir the pot of ignorance WITH THE INTENT to drop the dignity level of black people.

Ya'll nikkas keep thinking this illuminati shyt is just a word and their agenda has no affect.

Onyx gonna see that nikka, i'll put 50 cash on it.
:shaq2:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You can tell these nikkaz never been in a fight.

These the same nikkaz that think Game can beat up every rapper

Niqqas is corny, all we can do is educate them.

Okay look here you juicy booty fukk bytches....

You can ONLY tell who will win a fight by .........
2nunol.gif
FIGHTING!!!

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This would be another L for New York. Charlamagne from North Carolina and shyt. fukk your yankee pride at now mfer