Charlamagne Tha God's 2001 Rape Case Will Not Be Reopened - SC Ninth Circuit Solicitor

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if he did nothing wrong, he should want it opened so he can prove his innocence

now the public will decide his fate...

NecessaryNauticalDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: the girl he raped was black, if this was cacette this would be a serious case

You misleading ppl saying he "raped" her
DNA proves otherwise my guy

Here's TMZ article: Charlamagne Tha God Says, 'I Never Sexually Assaulted Anyone'

"For the record, officials had always maintained that Charlamagne cooperated with the investigation and took a DNA test ... which did not produce any evidence that he had sexual contact with the girl.

Charlamagne did, however, plead guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor due to underage kids (including the accuser) drinking alcohol at the party he threw. He was sentenced to probation"

So nikka there was no rape. Just a hit story by Star

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

he already proved his innocence FOOL, have you ever heard of double jeapordy? Can’t charge someone with the same offense twice in the criminal justice system.:troll:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
he already proved his innocence FOOL, have you ever heard of double jeapordy? Can’t charge someone with the same offense twice in the criminal justice system.:troll:

I realize that

did he prove his innocence? :ohhh: I thought he just took a plea for the lesser charge? let me know

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m convinced a lot of y’all are sociopaths.

He still raped her.:manny:

:dahell: the girl he raped was black, if this was cacette this would be a serious case

unbelievable, I'm not biased and don't hate the dude but I'm the sociopath, he gets proven innocent and dudes say he still raped her, why cause yall hate seeing black people be successful. yall wanted him out of here so bad cause he said some things about your favorite rapper, just like 50 cent with yall dudes.. facts are more important than yall biased as opinions

Daps
speaking of biased opinions... he didn't "prove innocence", they just reached a deal for certain charges (aka accepted guilt for certain charges rather than go to trial)

you dont "disprove" rape with a lack of DNA... rape means someone forced penetration, it doesn't mean someone came on you or broke their skin/hair off onto your body. DNA can go away (wiped off, condoms, or just no DNA transfer for whatever reason) but that doesn't mean penetration didn't occur.

Last edited:

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realize that

did he prove his innocence? :ohhh: I thought he just took a plea for the lesser charge? let me know

DNA proves otherwise my guy, unless you dont believe in DNA lol

Here's TMZ article: Charlamagne Tha God Says, 'I Never Sexually Assaulted Anyone'

"For the record, officials had always maintained that Charlamagne cooperated with the investigation and took a DNA test ... which did not produce any evidence that he had sexual contact with the girl.

Charlamagne did, however, plead guilty to contributing to the delinquency of a minor due to underage kids (including the accuser) drinking alcohol at the party he threw. He was sentenced to probation"

So nikka there was no rape. Just a hit story by Star

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter at this point, people have already made their minds up about bro, they will forever let their voices be heard now. I fux with Charlamange sometimes, when he's on his pro black shyt, I didn't want to see him go down over this old ass shyt, Star still my guy tho

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

What??? That makes no sense. The prosuction isn't time and resources on some shyt they don't believe they can win. And why would Charlamagne risk going to trial and having a possibly biased jury convict him?