Charlotte and Sasha Banks will main event Hell in a Cell Update: Maybe not - Updatex2: Yes they are

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I wonder who it could be
tumblr_oamt3imXEd1rmv1vdo3_r1_400.gif

m6c7I9mSOsdQ4PQO-htFwsw.jpg

:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree that WWE needs to stop with all this "making history" shyt, it should be about the feud.

However, are Sasha and Charlotte any less deserving than Roman and Rusev or Seth and Owens? I would say no. Sasha and charlotte is the best ongoing feud out of the three. It's the one feud that hasn't been lopsided (Reigns) or taken a backseat to another storyline (Owens/Jericho).

If there's one match on the card that's an actual blood feud, it's them :pachaha:

That said, they are not going to be ALLOWED to do crazy shyt. Whether they should be or not we could debate that, but they will not be allowed. The other two cell matches will be watered down also.

Hell in a Cell is only interesting these days when it's two guys with enough backstage cred to book the match themselves. None of these 3 matches have that. It will all be very tame.

llt23

All Star
Daps
That said, they are not going to be ALLOWED to do crazy shyt.

The agents clearly give no fukks and have been letting wrestlers do whatever dangerous shyt they want, including the women with no repercussions to anybody. In fact, they probably told Cesaro and Shaem last month, great match, incredible stuff after he dove on his skull. Same for when Charlotte dropped Sasha on her head and when she dove neck first multiple times.

Aint shyt changed, and I hope nothing horrible happens this PPV. The wrestlers DGAF and the agents havent shown they will say no to any insane spot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@suflay I agree that there have been a lot of dangerous spots lately but at the same time you can see that the cruiserweights have been toning it down and for the worst so I wouldn't be so sure we are going to see crazy shyt at the PPV. I'm not even wanting to see crazy shyt. I'd rather Sasha and Charlotte work straight wrestling matches. That's what they are good at.