Cherokee Nation Kicks Out Nearly 3,000 Black Members

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm currently reading "The History of the American Indians" by James Adair to get a better understanding of them, and how they possibly are Hebrews. Judging from many of their actions, I'm not too convinced.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm currently reading "The History of the American Indians" by James Adair to get a better understanding of them, and how they possibly are Hebrews. Judging from many of their actions, I'm not too convinced.

What sect of Israelite do you belong to? I thought all of them include American Indians as part of the lost tribes.

and something like this shouldn't really matter to you. Israelites been shytting on each other since way back.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What sect of Israelite do you belong to? I thought all of them include American Indians as part of the lost tribes.

and something like this shouldn't really matter to you. Israelites been shytting on each other since way back.

Not sure what you have against Hebrew Israelites, but you sound like a scorned lover in your posts. Anyway, I don't belong to a 'sect' or camp if you will. I'm just a Negro who found out the truth. And no, not all Hebrew Israelites have the same beliefs. MOST include Seminoles and Native Indians as the tribes of Reuben and Gad respectively, but not all. Regarding myself, if I can't prove something to be true, then I don't go along with it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not sure what you have against Hebrew Israelites, but you sound like a scorned lover in your posts. Anyway, I don't belong to a 'sect' or camp if you will. I'm just a Negro who found out the truth. And no, not all Hebrew Israelites have the same beliefs. MOST include Seminoles and Native Indians as the tribes of Reuben and Gad respectively, but not all. Regarding myself, if I can't prove something to be true, then I don't go along with it.

Aside from the sheer entertainment value I don't care for hebrew israelite teachings, true, but I just asked you a question.

If your own peers can't even come to a clear consensus on who is and isn't an Israelite then how do you know for sure what's true and whats not? :patrice:

Every other post of yours is some garbage about how all nations will bow to the israelites because the "bible says so and thats that," yet you over here talking about proof :heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the sheer entertainment value I don't care for hebrew israelite teachings, true, but I just asked you a question.

And I answered you.

If your own peers can't even come to a clear consensus on who is and isn't an Israelite then how do you know for sure what's true and whats not? :patrice:

Like I stated, what's 'clear' to someone else, may or may not be 'clear' to me. If it's not 'clear' to me, then I don't accept it. End of story.

Every other post of yours is some garbage about how all nations will bow to the israelites because the "bible says so and thats that," yet you over here talking about proof :heh:

Yes, the nations will bow to the Israelites, what's not 'clear' (to me) is if Seminole and Native Americans are Israelites. Any more stupid questions?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Can you prove the Hebrew Israelite faith without using quotes from the widely accepted as corrupted Old Testament? Do you believe in the parts of the Old Testament where there is wholesale genocide and incest?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you prove the Hebrew Israelite faith without using quotes from the widely accepted as corrupted Old Testament? Do you believe in the parts of the Old Testament where there is wholesale genocide and incest?

You want me to 'prove the Hebrew Israelite faith' (not completely sure what you're asking) without using the Bible which is the main record of the Hebrew Israelites??? That doesn't make sense, and the Old Testament isn't widely accepted as being corrupted, the New Testament is. As far as genocide and incest, please provide the scriptures you want to talk about.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You want me to 'prove the Hebrew Israelite faith' (not completely sure what you're asking) without using the Bible which is the main record of the Hebrew Israelites??? That doesn't make sense, and the Old Testament isn't widely accepted as being corrupted, the New Testament is. As far as genocide and incest, please provide the scriptures you want to talk about.
I'm showing you the logical fallacy of what you're saying... you said that you would only accept Amerindians as Israelites if you could prove it yourself, but other HI's have already "proved" this using the OT.

As far as corruption in the OT being widely regarded, lets take a look
Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them. For I know that after my death ye will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.

Deuteronomy 31, the author of the OT clearly predicts that the Israelites will corrupt with the pen. Further in the NT, you see that there are literally dozens of versions and even different cannons. The "Bible" is not even a unified book with agreed upon parameters.

As far as the incest and genocide. lets take a look.

2 Kings 2
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!"
24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

A prophet of God called 2 bears to murder 42 kids after they made fun of his balding dome :dead:
Ezekial 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Speaks for itself.

As far as incest

Song of Songs 4:9
"You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace."

4:10
"How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!" Making love to his own sister? "pleasing is your love (making???) than wine"?

Etc etc... the whole chapter is disgusting.

How can you use a book like that to justify your entire world view?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No offense but :heh:

I use the pure and perfect word of god, friend
NUPGZ.png

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm showing you the logical fallacy of what you're saying... you said that you would only accept Amerindians as Israelites if you could prove it yourself, but other HI's have already "proved" this using the OT.

It's not a 'logical fallacy' at all, and if it is, please tell me what type of logical fallacy it is. The 'proof' that I've seen from Hebrew Israelites that is provided for Amerindians being Israelites is flimsy at best. I'm not going to state something as a 'fact' if the evidence isn't substantial to be regarded as a 'fact.' Be real.

As far as corruption in the OT being widely regarded, lets take a look

Deuteronomy 31, the author of the OT clearly predicts that the Israelites will corrupt with the pen. Further in the NT, you see that there are literally dozens of versions and even different cannons. The "Bible" is not even a unified book with agreed upon parameters.

LMAO...nothing of what you just quoted states that the OT would be corrupted by other Israelites. It says the Israelites would be 'corrupt' and 'work of your hands' refers to the things they would do, such as idolatry, transgression of the laws etc. The fact that you would even try to spin these scriptures show that I'm talking to a snake.

As far as the incest and genocide. lets take a look.

2 Kings 2

A prophet of God called 2 bears to murder 42 kids after they made fun of his balding dome :dead:

Yes, and by making fun of his head, it mocked him (Elisha), his mentor Elijah, and the God of Israel. This should be a lesson to those who mock.

Ezekial 9:5-7

Speaks for itself.

It does speak for itself...moving on.

As far as incest

Song of Songs 4:9

4:10

Sister is also a term for one's wife.

Etc etc... the whole chapter is disgusting.

How can you use a book like that to justify your entire world view?

The bigger question is why you want to corrupt the Word to speak down on it?