Cherokee Nation Kicks Out Nearly 3,000 Black Members

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You want me to 'prove the Hebrew Israelite faith' (not completely sure what you're asking) without using the Bible which is the main record of the Hebrew Israelites??? That doesn't make sense, and the Old Testament isn't widely accepted as being corrupted, the New Testament is. As far as genocide and incest, please provide the scriptures you want to talk about.

Prove that the "american negro" is an Israelite without referencing the bible.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The fact that black people were slaves to Cherokees and possibly other Indian tribes :smh:

All these black people claiming Indian blood and they don't give a damn about you....pitiful

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop waffling and answer the question.

or first tell me your definition of Israel and prove to me that you are a member of that nation without using the Bible.

Look, you're not running shyt up here. Again, what is an Israelite?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look, you're not running shyt up here. Again, what is an Israelite?

Again, stop waffling.

You believe in the God of Israel as described in the Bible, correct?

You believe that Black Americans are descended from one of the tribes of Israel (Judah) correct?

We can prove the existence of an ancient kingdom called Israel without having to use the Bible. So I'm asking you if you can prove that you are a descendant of Judah without having to reference the Bible. Can you do that or not? Don't answer questions with questions. If you can't do it just say it's matter of faith and what you BELIEVE to be true and I'll accept that....but don't sit up here and talk about proof when you have none.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well... this is pretty much how non black people treat and think of black people... so this is no surprise. And smh at these wanna b asian, black people